What's new in CoG 2.0/what is different?

VerseD

Wyrd bið ful aræd
Looks great! I don't frequent many forums, so this is the biggest change I've seen to vbulletin in more than a decade.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
It means you've posted in the thread.
That was a hunch I had, but it's clearly not right. I have found several threads without my picture that I have posted in.

Edit: Unless, perhaps, there's a bug, and it doesn't count posts you made before the feature was enabled. That could be the case.

That was a hunch I had, but it's clearly not right. I have found several threads without my picture that I have posted in.

Edit: Unless, perhaps, there's a bug, and it doesn't count posts you made before the feature was enabled. That could be the case.
All of the ones with my picture are threads that I've posted in before. It really looks like it replaced the checkmark, but I could be wrong.

Vandabo

Guise srsly
Yeah, if you mouse over your little avatar in the corner, it tells you how many posts you've made in the thread, but it looks like it's only counting ones since the changeover, which is understandable.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
Yeah, if you mouse over your little avatar in the corner, it tells you how many posts you've made in the thread, but it looks like it's only counting ones since the changeover, which is understandable.
Oh nice. First encountered it on my phone so I couldn't do the mouse over thing.

Top Bottom