Whatcha watchin'?

Swearing, drug use, nudity...I'll be surprised if he sticks it out. It's also pretty violent but I don't think that bugs him as much.

maharahaj

Humanity is the Devil
I just finished blazing through the entire series of The Shield, my favorite show of all time. Now, I am splitting time between Flight of the Concords which is alright and I'm 5 episodes into The Deuce.

rein

Colonist
I started Maniac on Netflix last night and have just finished bingeing the rest of the series this morning. I have seen several comments that the show is confusing. I did not finding it as confusing as others seem to be but it gets disjointed. IMO the show tries too hard to be unpredictably weird at times when following the plot would have led to a sufficient amount of weirdness. Loved the pseudo 70's/future blend alternate reality and the acting was good in some areas and fantastic in others. I'm not going to say much to avoid spoilers but it is worth a watch. Not a 9/10 rating show for me but a good 7/8 out of 10.

Is there nudity? I have to be aware at the gym.

One more episode of Ascension. Things just went off the rails. This is such a fascinatingly bad show.

rein

Colonist
Is there nudity? I have to be aware at the gym.

One more episode of Ascension. Things just went off the rails. This is such a fascinatingly bad show.
Episode 3 has an over-the-top scene that has animated/virtual sex and nudity. It would make someone very uncomfortable if peeping eyes looked over and watched that scene. It is a weird show. That is the only sex/nude scene in the series. There is some extreme violence in a few episodes too but I have no idea if peeping eyes would care since.. ..'merica, where bare boobs are too much to handle but blood and guts are A-Okay.

Top Bottom