WeekDAY Gaming (10.08.18) - What are YOU still playing?

Mot Wakorb

47 Friendly Fires
Glad I visited Discord this morning. After seeing how Doc posted his reddit thread it makes a lot more sense to post that way since it links better in Discord. Discord might end up being much easier to keep up with new posts on reddit than I thought it would. Freaking awesome.

I just need two things from Discord. The ability to increase the font size on my phone/iPad and sorting new posts to the top. Is that too much to ask?
I wouldn't think the text one would be. The second one though, I don't know of many chat applications that put the latest message at the top.

maharahaj

Humanity is the Devil
I believe there will be enough traffic in both, for those who are here and those who lurk (I am always surprised to find out many people actually lurk aka read the silliness of these threads still) we will find where we are.
Yeah, there always seems to be 80-100 people on the site as guests. I wonder why they don't join in the discussions.

MagGnome

Le nain de jardin
Overcooked is a ton of fun. The later levels are very challenging. The boyfriend and I need to finish it soon so we can pick up the sequel.

Yeah, I still need to get 4, 5, and 6 on the DS so I have the whole series. I have 1, 2, and 3 on the GBC, 7 on the PS1 and 3DS, 8 on the PS2 (I need the 3DS version), 9 on the DS, and 11 on the PS4. Stupid 10 being an MMO that will never come out here completely screws things up. But yeah, 6 on the DS is the most expensive one for some reason, though if I don't get off my ass and get the others they'll climb pretty high too I'm sure.
4 & 5 are still widely available for MSRP, though I bought them ages ago. 6 must have had a more limited release. I hesitated to spend $60, but that's the best price I've seen and it was mint condition. Plus it was at the new local gaming shop which is a great place. I'm happy to support that guy. I also bought Secret of Mana SNES for $40. 0_o

I need to get the GBC ones sometime. That same shop has the first two. Hmm...

Or your browser history.
That's a possibility. It's strange because they were all games that I've played on Steam in the last year or so, though they weren't all the most recent games. It struck me as off, but oh well.

Last night I was too tired for Metroid, so I fired up Picross 3D for the first time in ages. Man I missed that game! It's so great.

Ugh I think my water softener is broken.
When we moved into our house, the water softener we had wasn't working. We replaced it with a water conditioner/softener so that we don't get the soapy feel. Works really well, but it was very expensive. Living in a place with hard water makes it necessary though as it was eating through all of our faucets. Good luck getting fixed. Hope it doesn't run you too much.

Zagrash

3 ducks in a man suit
Ran into a hard wall in VC4 last night, though part of the problem was that I needed to go to bed so I didn't try what I'm pretty sure will get me through. I'll probably give that another shot tonight and see what I can do. Still loving the game though.

MagGnome

Le nain de jardin
Wandersong is the game that these trying times needed. I adore this game so much.
I added it to my wishlist thanks to your endorsement.

Hollow Knight in the next Monthly Bundle? Something tells me we might soon be flooded with free copies that need a home. /whistles innocently
*also whistling*

So, not as many people (read: only one) dressed up in Doctor Who gear at the theater. I have to admit I was disappointed.

As far as the new Doctor goes, she's terrific. However! The show runner is definitely taking the show in a different direction. I'm sold on her, not so much sold on him. :confused:

I finally got a chance to start playing Valkyria Chronicles 4 last night. I was planning on playing some more tonight, but my power starting flickering off a few minutes ago, so I'll have to see if everything is ok now or if I'll have to put that on hold.

I'm also downloading Forza Horizon 4, so maybe I'll be able to play that tomorrow.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
So, not as many people (read: only one) dressed up in Doctor Who gear at the theater. I have to admit I was disappointed.

As far as the new Doctor goes, she's terrific. However! The show runner is definitely taking the show in a different direction. I'm sold on her, not so much sold on him. :confused:
Hmmm... that's interesting info. :confused:

Top Bottom