WeekDAY Gaming (08.06.18) - What are YOU still playing?

I played Bioshock when it came out. This is the XB1 version. Skyrim I have puttered around with. Skyrim is the newer shinier version for the XB1.
I'd have to say Skyrim. Personally I thought it got boring after a while, but that's like 70 hours into the game. None of the other games on that list are must plays (other than BioShock of course), and I'd suggest you stay away from Watch Dogs and just play the second one. The first one is terrible.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
I'd have to say Skyrim. Personally I thought it got boring after a while, but that's like 70 hours into the game. None of the other games on that list are must plays (other than BioShock of course), and I'd suggest you stay away from Watch Dogs and just play the second one. The first one is terrible.
Yeah, I got Watch Dogs for free and thought it was garbage.

Young Al Capone

Part of the problem
Bought Watchdogs 2 in the steam summer sale but still haven't played it.

Skyrim is another great game to treat as a sandbox exploration experience. I have spent countless hours playing that game and never finished the main campaign.

Dav Slinker

Oh, and hey, by the way

Purple Santa

keeper of the day and end
Bought Watchdogs 2 in the steam summer sale but still haven't played it.

Skyrim is another great game to treat as a sandbox exploration experience. I have spent countless hours playing that game and never finished the main campaign.
I played Watchdogs for a bit. I can't remember if it was the beta or I still had Gamefly. I know everyone with some exception dump on Watchdogs. I know it will be a grind but I enjoyed what I was playing. I bought it for like $5 so I may try it again.

I have several playthroughs with Skyrim. My third time around I actually put a nice dent into the game. I definitely treat it like a game that i'll more than likely finish. Oblivion I did the same. I had a blast just stealing horses in that game and exploring the world.
Right, well I think I've pinpointed your problem. I'd encourage you to give it some cooling off time and have a whack at it. Don't forget, sucking at something is the first step to being sorta okay at something.
!
To quote one of many of my individuals...am I being therapized right now? More than likely I will return to the game. Since it will remain on my Switch, unlike a Gamefly disc, I will be reminded of my game of shame moment. That will bug me enough to keep trying now and then.

And if I put your therapizing to my dating life, that would indicate I could succeed at being married. Dude, now you talking insane :p

Purple Santa

keeper of the day and end
To those I forgot to answer:
It is Bioshock the original, the redone remastered game for the XB1. I don't know why I felt I needed to buy it since I played it already. I don't have enough time to play what I haven't played so my purchases are not really rational.

Skyrim will get some love. When I am looking to cause havoc in other ways and/or go explore caves that seem infinite in number, i'll go to that game.

Looks like I'll install Skyrim and Bioshock tonight. I'll install Watchdogs and tell no one :p

Top Bottom