• Attempted it but otherwise failed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't know it was a thing to try

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
A poll for old times sake.

I'm curious about who, if anyone, around here attempted and/or completed a genocide run in Undertale. I couldn't beat it, and I didn't even get to the hardest part.

Dunno. I told y'all, I'm a pretend gaming person.

Also, why do y'all always use the word hipster? You do know that isn't relevant, and hasn't been for many years, right? I know PS does, but he's an old fart. You I expected better of. I guess...

I am disappoint.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!

Also, why do y'all always use the word hipster? You do know that isn't relevant, and hasn't been for many years, right? I know PS does, but he's an old fart. You I expected better of. I guess...

I am disappoint.
It always elicits a nice reaction. For once, you are not disappoint. :D

Am I wrong in remembering "I am disappoint" as a CoG/EvAv meme? I remember it from this group. I think it was the same fellow who did the Sorry, Delete This thread. It was like an autocorrect mistake or something. :confused:

MagGnome

Le nain de jardin
"I am disappoint" is definitely a meme (or whatever you would call it), but it is not limited to CoG/EvAv.

We definitely still have hipsters in Minneapolis, but they are far less of a thing than they were, say, 10 years ago. The part of town that used to be hipster central has majorly gentrified and turned into brotown.

Edit - And I too shall miss these polls.

I'll make sure to start a poll on reddit. It'll be about if we should start a new poll.

I was miffed that I didn't get a full pacifist run on my playthrough of Undertale due to my thinking that the initial fight with... Monster Mom (I forget her name) wasn't going to let me not fight her and so I killed her. That's the only actual fight I did where I beat someone via fighting.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
I was miffed that I didn't get a full pacifist run on my playthrough of Undertale due to my thinking that the initial fight with... Monster Mom (I forget her name) wasn't going to let me not fight her and so I killed her. That's the only actual fight I did where I beat someone via fighting.
You can't actually get it on your first run, regardless. Although, I believe with some save file shenanigans you don't have to actually replay the whole thing if you're on the right path.

You only played it the one time, then?

You can't actually get it on your first run, regardless. Although, I believe with some save file shenanigans you don't have to actually replay the whole thing if you're on the right path.

You only played it the one time, then?
I did fire it up and played a bit for a second run but don’t remember if I went through the whole thing a second time.

Have you played Deltarune yet?

Purple Santa

(keeper of the day and end)

I am disappoint.
I use hipster to bother you. I work with adolescents. They keep me up on what is out and what is in. Although I like to use old jargon to bother them too :)

MagGnome

Le nain de jardin
@MagGnome Do you really not even know what Undertale is also? This is blowing my mind.
It's weird that you "@" me yet I didn't receive a notification. I didn't even know that was a thing you could do on this site.

Anyway, I know what Undertale is, I was just being silly. The bf had me play through most of the game, but honestly I didn't see what was so great about it. Maybe I'll give it another go sometime.

It's weird that you "@" me yet I didn't receive a notification. I didn't even know that was a thing you could do on this site.

Anyway, I know what Undertale is, I was just being silly. The bf had me play through most of the game, but honestly I didn't see what was so great about it. Maybe I'll give it another go sometime.
It’s more about playing it multiple times as it remembers what you did before.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!

I wondered about that! I've noticed that I can @ people, but I didn't know if it actually triggers a notification or not.

But yeah, the most poignant moment of Undertale for me was right near the end of the game. I was pretty meh on it before that moment. Then there are some big surprises after that, and as Spigot said, multiple play throughs are a huge part of the game.

Top Bottom