Twitch Prime Free Games

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
Thought a thread about these games might be handy. New games are up for June.

The Banner Saga
The Banner Saga 2
STRAFE
Treadnauts
Tumblestone

Maybe Banner Saga is worth my time? Don't even really know what it is.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
I got Tumblestone in a humble bundle once. It's the kind of game I'd expect to play free on my phone. The other two make me expect about as much based on the cover art. :oops:

Stoke

Act. Like. A. Dove.
Everyone absolutely needs to get in on Battle Chef Brigade on the 4th as well. It's easily the best game on that list. It makes me incredibly sad that it's apparently done poor enough to end up being given away so soon after release.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
Just watched some videos on Steam. Not what I was expecting. At all.

Well, maybe when they do some actual cooking and it looks like some kind of puzzle/match-3 type game. I was maybe expecting a little of that.

Stoke

Act. Like. A. Dove.
Just watched some videos on Steam. Not what I was expecting. At all.

Well, maybe when they do some actual cooking and it looks like some kind of puzzle/match-3 type game. I was maybe expecting a little of that.
Sounds like you got a look at it. The basic loop is timed battles where you venture into an area to harvest ingredients from plants/animals using basic combat then come back to the kitchen to use those ingredients in a match 3 game to make a dish to the judge's taste using the special ingredient Iron Chef style. The puzzle aspect is fun, the art is nice, and the characters are charming. I played it on the Switch but you have to pay money on that platform. :p

johnperkins21

Custom title
I would get Twitch prime, but that would mean giving Amazon more money. Fuck Amazon.
I use Amazon all the time and am kind of stuck in the ecosystem. I could probably get out if I really, really wanted to, but I agree with you, they're a shitty fucking company. Problem is that most successful companies are terrible, so it's not like we have other viable options. That I'm aware of.

muddi900

Blasphemous Outlaw Ranger
I am an Amazon seller. They blocked my account because their system does not understand tracking numbers and did not open it untill I apologized and made assurance that I would not let it happen again.

It took a whole month, caused me thousands in sales, to the point where I was thinking about going back home and the stress caused me to get shingles, a disease only encountered by people twice my age. It is painful.

So fuck Amazon.

Top Bottom