Trumpocalypse Now

"A Very Stable Genius" is going to be the name of his:

1. Spielberg biopic
2. Memoir
3. Children's coloring book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddi900

Blasphemous Outlaw Ranger
Do around him expect to have jobs after him? I guess if people who sold the American public on the murder tornado fraud that is the Iraq Invasion can become Editors at The Atlantic, any thing is possible, but how is it possible for anyone ever to take Stephen Miller seriously?

Ravenlock

Thx for the scarf, Sadie!
It depends what they need. If they want loyalty and obsequiousness to the point of self-immolation and they're willing to pay for it, there's an increasing number of folks who are demonstrating that willingness.

muddi900

MacMillan's Lawyer's response:

Lastly, the majority of your letter -- indeed, seven full pages -- is devoted to instructing Henry Holt and Mr. Wolff in meticulous detail about their obligations to preserve documents that relate in any way to the book, the article, President Trump, his family members, their businesses, and his Presidential campaign. While my clients do not adopt or subscribe to your description of their legal obligations, Henry Holt and Mr. Wolff will comply with any and all document preservation obligations that the law imposes upon them. At the same time, we must remind you that President Trump, in his personal and government capacity, must comply with the same legal obligations regarding himself, his family, their businesses, the Trump campaign, and his administration, and must ensure all appropriate measures to preserve such documents are in place... Should you pursue litigation against Henry Holt or Mr. Wolff, we are quite confident that documents related to the contents of the book in the possession of President Trump, his family members, his businesses, his campaign, and his administration will prove particularly relevant to our defense.

More thank McCabe. We might be witnessing a full-on Banana Republic Evolution.

Christ, Ox, tell m your office has some good news. Even if you make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddi900

Any post from Ox regarding this would compromise the investigation if there is any.

House voted to release the memo. Edward Snowden is their new hero?

Norse

Insert credit
Your country is fucked because there are too many...

...inbred evil hillbillies that love guns more than their own life
...hypocritical christian conservatives that only care about human beings before they are born
...rich assholes who only care about their own wallet

These groups seems impossible to turn around with reason.

rein

Colonist

LOL. That is a silly statement. If only it was hillbillies with guns. Those people tend to stick to themselves. Must be where all of the inbreeding comes from.

...hypocritical christian conservatives that only care about human beings before they are born

If only every American could be enlightened as you.

While I agree that is an uninformed statement (though at its core there is some truth), I will say that, to my family and friends outside the U.S., that is a good summation of how they see our country. I'm not speaking to the veracity of the statement, but to the prevalence of it.

Hell, I *live* in this country, and I would say that:

1. Our country has a psychological problem with equating guns and freedom.
2. The Religious Right is one of the most destructive forces in this country (to me that is a different group than Christians).
3. Profit is a driving force in our political life.

Really, none too different.

muddi900

Is this the virtue signaling all the hip kids are into? or against? I don't know man, I am just too old for this shit. I can't be with 'it' any more.

But to Civil's last point, the latest episode of More Perfect illustrates how much does money run our lives: https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/one-nation-under-money

The whole podcast is a great lesson in American Civics. I now think that Jefferson's idea of having new constitution every few years wasn't really any crazier than this legislative impotence.

digitalErich

Mathematical!
It totally owns watching conservative media ppl that have build multi-million dollar careers on a platform of "the left hates free speech" absolutely losing their shit, to the point of public slander, over what a small group of high school kids are saying.

Norse

Insert credit
Can someone please explain to me how it’s ok to take healthcare from people, but taking their guns is a violation of human rights?

Wolvie

AKA JayBob
Wow, I was afraid to come into the P&R Arena, but it's all Trump hating! I'll just grab a drink and settle in with you fine folks.

Also, Trump sucks! Impeach the orange toad!

muddi900

I mean it is not a brave opinion. There are people who like him unironically, but you won't find many in this age group.

Also, did anyone watch Nunberg losing his shit.

Top Bottom