TF2 Thursdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrassGecko

Irrelephant
Pretty much, though we did get the halloween Mann Manor first. I finally uninstalled this, wasn't playing it and couldn't justify the 20+GB it was taking up.

Ink Asylum

The cavalry's here!
More than one interesting twist, that's for sure!
I played a ton of TFC back when I worked a QA job, so I was probably more excited than I should have been to see that team brought into the storyline. TF2 lore is crazy nowadays, especially for a game that had zero story when it launched.

Ten19

Polyhedral Gyre
It's been so long since TF2 made me laugh, glad that Valve hasn't lost their touch. Looks like this is in connection with a quasi-big update, if they reveal some new weapons or other non-cosmetic stuff, I may re-install just to poke at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been so long since TF2 made me laugh, glad that Valve hasn't lost their touch. Looks like this is in connection with a quasi-big update, if they revea; some new weapons or other non-cosmetic stuff, I may re-install just to poke at it.
I've actually been dabbling back in every now and then. It's still great, but man am I ever rusty, especially playing on the Funcom server.

Spectre-7

¡Ay dios mio!
Update Predictions:
New version of co-op, fighting against the mutated bread instead of robots. Name? Night of the Living Bread.
VIP mode, featuring playable Ms. Pauling.
New bucket hat for Soldier... Wait, does he already have a bucket hat?
New spiky thing melee weapon for scout.

Lint of Death

Dustbunny of Doom
If I still played this game and had disposable income, these two new items would already be in my inventory:

(You can tell I reinstalled, though)

I also noticed that there were countless brilliant cosmetic items from last Halloween, mostly for the Pyro, and it's a damned shame that they can only be worn during spooky times.

Ten19

Polyhedral Gyre
In the interest of mitigating the amount of memory our forum is consuming while we sort out better hardware arrangements, we will be going through and closing threads with an overly large amount of replies.

For entertainment purposes, I present the final "leaderboard" for this particular thread.

Feel free to start a fresh one on the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom