TF2 Thursdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrackZero

Sr. Features Editor
Oh drunk Liquid:

Also from the amazing MvM we played the other weekend:

A+ed the whole fucking thing. [STRIKE]Secret Agent Dog[/STRIKE] Lint Of Death as scout was grabbing the cash, Smash TV style.

Lint of Death

Dustbunny of Doom
A+ed the whole fucking thing. Secret Agent Dog as scout was grabbing the cash, Smash TV style.
By which you mean I was Scout, and Secret was a Medic :cool: Once again, Secret's a damned cheater editing Track's posts!

Roster:
Hap: Pyro
Wasson_: Heavy
violent: a jerk
Secret Agent Dog: Medic
Lint of Death: Scout
TrackZero: Engineer
Surplus Ticket results: 4 hats out of 6 players and 24 total items

How did I miss that we A+'d the entire thing?! Holy shit. Amazing job, guys, what a way to introduce Wasson_ to the gamemode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink Asylum

The cavalry's here!
Merasmus may have become a part of the lore because of a throwaway joke a couple years ago about the Soldier angering a magician. I love how the TF2 lore evolves.

Lint of Death

Dustbunny of Doom
Merasmus may have become a part of the lore because of a throwaway joke a couple years ago about the Soldier angering a magician. I love how the TF2 lore evolves.
Same with Jarate, Saxton Hale, Poopy Joe, and quite a few other things. I suspect the writers are parodying Valve's own reputation for hiding story elements all over the place by dropping such throwaway jokes and then wholeheartedly committing to them at a later date.

Ink Asylum

The cavalry's here!
Details have been announced, including the best one of all: No more public gift spawns.

This year, players will receive private gift spawns that they can grab at their leisure without having to race everyone on the server for them.
Also. I'm willing to bet the runes on that page are a code. A code that I'm sure the TF2 community will crack before I finish posting.

Also, also: ZOMBIES!

Wasson_

The Last Starfighter
the evolution of the "lore" is like...exactly how they do it for The Venture Bros. I love it.

the zombies horde mode...is so natch'. perfect fit.

Lint of Death

Dustbunny of Doom
Notice that Skull Island now has a skull on its skull.

(Also look at the URL)
Also:

Enter a haunted King of the Hill map to battle a bomb-spewing, fate-spinning spectral magician! And if that isn't scary enough for you, how about he's also a good damn cop pushed too damn far! What's that? It was scary enough? Okay, we'll save that last part for next year. AWOOOOOOOOOO!

Ten19

Polyhedral Gyre
Was thinking that, once the update hits, over the weekend the CoG server should have only the 4 Halloween maps in rotation (and they'll be able to be played as many times in a row as voted for).

Any objections?

Scaryfaced

King of Candlesticks
I finally fixed my PC and now the stupid thing's missing the Ethernet driver. If only I knew which card I had...damned not descriptive enough IBUYPOWER reciept! I'd really like to get back into TF2 for some halloweenie action tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom