Solo: A Star Wars Story

I have not seen this movie. I feel like I could skip it buy my wife wants to see it so we will see it sometime soon.

Young Al Capone

Part of the problem
I have not either, but I think it looks pretty uninteresting. I will likely catch it in a couple of weeks when the theaters are dead.

Saw this today. Enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would. Better than the last Star Wars movie by leaps, probably better than Chapter VII. Predictable, sure, but it was fun. Solid recommendation. Surprised it hasn't done better.

This movie was aggressively mediocre. Last Jedi was so much better I can't believe you guys.

This is one of the ugliest movies I've seen in a long time. Glover was good, tho.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
I still don't know how I feel about The Last Jedi.

The absurd coincidence of Q'ira being Vision's personal assistant or whatever really bothered me. Also the Kessel run shenanigans were hard to swallow.

But I had a lot of fun with it too. And yeah, Glover was excellent as Billy D. Williams.

This movie was aggressively mediocre. Last Jedi was so much better I can't believe you guys.

This is one of the ugliest movies I've seen in a long time. Glover was good, tho.
Last Jedi was a tepid movie. Milquetoast. Solo wasnt much better but it did have one thing TLJ didn't: fun. And a sense of purpose. TLJ was that middle arc that extends timing so the length can be justified.

I'd forgotten TLJ as I was barely leaving the theater. At least Solo makes a tiny impression.

Eh, it's not really worth arguing about, especially since we see these movies so differently. Glad you enjoyed Solo, I thought it was mostly bad.

Top Bottom