Share Something About Yourself

Vandabo

Guise srsly
Yeah, seeing 40 here too. Works for me. I've been using the Shades of Grey theme, and it's fine. I generally use dark themes if possible, so it fits the bill.

MagGnome

Le nain de jardin
I just tried the default scheme. Holy cow is it bright! I'm switching back to one of the grey themes.

Edit - Ooh, the gray/blue theme is really nice.

Last edited:

Purple Santa

keeper of the day and end
I used to be very self-conscious, so for many years I rarely wore shorts. Those days are thankfully in the past. Now I wear them often - when it's warm enough outside and year-round at home.

That DST beard sounds great. I wanted to grow mine longer this winter, but I've been trimming it maybe every other month or so. I've only been clean shaven once or twice in the last 13 years, and only by accident.
I've had a lot of compliments about my serial killer looking beard. I never knew so many women liked beards.

VerseD

Wyrd bið ful aræd
I have a Tom Selleck mustache and a George Michael beard, except that nobody thinks of it that way but me.

Today I mailed home my winter coat, scarf, and sweater, which means I am and have been traveling since last October and will continue traveling until June from a backpack which contains (including what I am wearing now): a jacket, three T-shirts, two raggedy shirts, five pairs of underwear, three pairs of socks, a pair of shorts and a pair of jeans. Also there is a netbook, various maps I collected, some of my girlfriend's clothes and cosmetics, shampoo and suncream, and a few pens and charging cables. Sometimes there is a little vodka. It's the same size as the backpack you took to high school.

And as proud as I am of my tiny backpack, I once met a Corsican, traveling for months, who had nothing in his bag but a very big novel by Ken Follett and a toothbrush, and also a Welshman who basically had nothing on his back but a guitar.

I've done two weeks with a backpack in Europe. Felt great! Theoretically, I could do that longer I just needed to come back.

Top Bottom