Shadowrun

Xerxes

ONE FUCKING BOX
I love this game so. I can't believe Shadowrun Saturdays is still around. Many a mighty MP game has gone by the way side. And this crippled bitch marches on. I know Halo 3 is getting new life but I hope this is going on next Saturday.

That was a sweet martyrdom I pulled last Saturday too. And yes back is still sore. o_O

Not to late to grab a $10 copy.

Nerdious

Who stole my posts?!
Haha, so I finally picked up a copy of this. I've been joking about it forever and I was picking up a House of the Dead game for Wii on Newegg, when it called me. I'll be around for a weekend round!

Nerdious

Who stole my posts?!
Sure, she's not the prettiest, her voice kinda sounds like a bag of hammers and broken glass, and one of her legs is longer than the other, but we will be together.

TONIGHT

Anyone?

Suave Peanut

don't let's start
Well I'm trying to buy it but it's not authorizing my credit cards.

There are multiple $1.00 pending authorizations from Microsoft on my bank account now, so it's obviously making it to the bank but for whatever reason it's not accepting anything. I just wanted to give you a dollar!

Spectre-7

¡Ay dios mio!
Finally got it working. If anyone else picks it up and can't get it to launch, try the following bullshit:

Step 1: Rename the Catroot2 folder
Rename the Catroot2 folder, and then try to start the program again.
Important Make sure that you do not rename the Catroot folder. Windows automatically re-creates the Catroot2 folder after you rename it. However, Windows does not re-create the Catroot folder if you rename it.
To rename the Catroot2 folder, follow these steps:

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
3. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
net stop cryptsvc
4. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ren %windir%\system32\catroot2 catroot2_renamed
5. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
net start cryptsvc

Step 2: Set the Cryptographic Services service to start automatically
Configure Cryptographic Services to use the Automatic startup type. Then, reinstall the program that is enabled for Games for Windows – LIVE.

To configure Cryptographic Services to start automatically, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
2. In the Services Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in, double-click Cryptographic Services.
3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic.
4. Click Start, and then click OK.

Jboy001

Colonist
Ran through a couple of trainings and got my headset setup on the pc, what time did you guys want to try and play tonight? :)
I am on the eastern time if that makes a difference for folks

Shieldmaiden

Social Justice Cleric
I'm there. I'm convinced that this is a really good game, but my pub server experiences have not been good so far. On my very first game, I was bleeding out from a katana sneak attack before I'd even finished buying my equipment. Lots of people who have clearly been playing for a long time and are insanely good.

Shieldmaiden

Social Justice Cleric
Just added a bunch of people who showed interest to my friend list. Yes, I'm one of those annoying people who have a Gamertag that's different from my forum handle. :p

Jboy001

Colonist
Since the PC to Xbox voice chat is now broken and I really liked what i played on saturday I spent the 8 dollars for the 360 version. I'm in if we are playing again.

Top Bottom