Shadowrun

Haemorrhage

Former Shadowrunner
You got invites for it. :p I thought you may actually join since you (or someone on your account) were on Lumines!.
That would be my wife. I got her hooked on Lumines. She is addicted to the 60 sec Time Trial mode. She just beat BaPenguin's score today to top my friends leaderboard with 84 pieces. She is now accepting challengers. :p

We were out Saturday night though, so she must have left the Xbox on. Ah well, one of these days.

Xerxes

ONE FUCKING BOX
I'll be sure to be there next Saturday. ^_^
I wish this game didn't fold like it did. I would so pay for a new class, new magic, and maps.

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy
I bought the game today from NewEgg. $13 clams shipped. I'll probably do some training stuff and then play online. I'll probably get my ass smeared.

Xerxes

ONE FUCKING BOX
I bought the game today from NewEgg. $13 clams shipped. I'll probably do some training stuff and then play online. I'll probably get my ass smeared.
Everyone has there moments. In the world of magic and guns, anything is possible.

Kielaran

Needs to NaNo
The training will give you a basic understanding of everything. We have weekly games Saturday nights, so you should be able to get in a weekly Cogger game.

Xerxes

ONE FUCKING BOX
So when does this shindig start? I haven't played anything in a long time and I am looking to get back into some Shadowrun ass kicking.
I was glad you were back.

I joined in the fun about a hour late cause of a pizza run. :D
Finally no more Human! Fucking Troll and I only got about 2 fucking wins so far. 98 to go. I use to love being a dwarf or elf. I don't think I can make it all huge and stuff. :(

KamaItachi

Always ready!
We have a game going every Saturday, though you will probably be hard pressed to get a CoG group together at another time.
I'd certainly love to try to get in on that. The main issue is that I'm in Aus, so I'll probably have a little time to get through the training and that before I manage to hook up with you guys.

Kielaran

Needs to NaNo
I'd certainly love to try to get in on that. The main issue is that I'm in Aus, so I'll probably have a little time to get through the training and that before I manage to hook up with you guys.
Definitely check out the training. It will give you a good idea on how to use everything, though you will still have to learn what combinations of skills work best for you. Plus, if you are feeling up to it, there is a decent online community, so you can usually get into a game with pubbies.

Fenced

Colonist
Are there still weekly games for this? I picked it up on the cheap a while ago, but haven't really touched it. Looking to change that.

Food Nipple

Gravity Always Wins
Are there still weekly games for this? I picked it up on the cheap a while ago, but haven't really touched it. Looking to change that.
Most of the time, yes. We did miss a couple of weekends, but we played last week.

The 4th of July is going to mess up this week, but I might hop on tonight to see if anyone is interested in playing a day earlier than usual.

Codicier

NANOMACHINES, SON
Most of the time, yes. We did miss a couple of weekends, but we played last week.

The 4th of July is going to mess up this week, but I might hop on tonight to see if anyone is interested in playing a day earlier than usual.
If nobody is playing DoW2 tonight then I'll jump in. Been a long time since I played with you guys, and my voice chat functionality is buggered, but I do have a hankering for some Shadowrun.

Top Bottom