Shadowrun

Haemorrhage

Former Shadowrunner
Just for old times sake. We had some awesome matches last night before Live died and it brought back great memories.

So if anyone feels like breaking out this classic every once and a while, let us know. It's usually pretty easy to fill a room.

Mattism

Vermillion Fan Boy
I am sorry I didnt join up last night but I had to get my fix in and try and finish Deadliest Catch. It is my achievement whoring ways I guess. I will be down for some future games for sure.

biosc1

monoputer
I can join up...you can achievement whore away with me, and my PC version. What better way to rack up cross-platform achievements than by killing me repeatedly? :p

Mattism

Vermillion Fan Boy
I dont mind killing you in an actually game of Shadowrun. I was whoring Deadliest Catch and trying to finish it off. Its been an ok game but I am close to getting all the acheivements and just want to be done with it.

Kielaran

Needs to NaNo
Just for old times sake. We had some awesome matches last night before Live died and it brought back great memories.

So if anyone feels like breaking out this classic every once and a while, let us know. It's usually pretty easy to fill a room.
Whenever you play, drop me an invite...I can't promise i'll join, but would rather get invite spammed as opposed to realize the enxt day that I missed it.

BLeeP

Damn Good Pie
I'll definitely jump in and play sometime. I love Shadowrun and play from time to time, but I probably suck compared to the hardcore peeps that are left. Also, this thread made me realize I need to change my gamerpic (I'm still using the evil eye 8-().

biosc1

monoputer
Dang, it totally slipped my mind to play last night, even after I posted the event :(

Saturday or Sunday? I'm trying to think right now if anything is going on and I don't think there is.

Sometimes I wish that I hadn't traded this game in. Rare, but it happens.
Just get it for the PC, I got my copy for $9.99.

UWCrash

Almost Legendary
I am. I couldn't make it last night thanks to school and work but this weekend should do the trick.
I don't think anyone from CoG played last night. When I turned my 360 on there were half a dozen on my friends list playing the World at War beta, so I jumped into Dead Space and didn't really check again.

Haemorrhage

Former Shadowrunner
I will be on Saturday night. I will start firing out invites for around 7:00-7:30 EST. Anyone interested in playing, add me to your friend list and I will make sure to invite you.

If you don't own the game, there are no excuses now. It can be picked up for under $10 for both PC and 360.

Squidbot, if you want, I can start some warm up rounds in the afternoon so you can play. :p

Squidbot

Schrödinger's vet
Let me get a copy out of the archive at work and I'll join you next weekend :) I love Shadowrun, even if it isn't Shadowrun.

biosc1

monoputer
How did you find the PC version? I wouldn't mind picking it up for cheap just to mess around with.
It's great. It runs really well and looks great.

Some things to remember:
  • It still has the XBox buttons on the dialogs, so the red B, is actually just B on the keyboard.
  • Crank the mouse sensitivity because it's set way too low.
  • Re-map the mouse buttons, because the way they split the hotkeys between the mouse and keyboard is a little non-sensical.

Xerxes

ONE FUCKING BOX
I had lots of fun. I always do. I think the way they split parties is stupid. Always has been I guess. I remember when it was enough of us to play amongst ourselves.

Haemorrhage

Former Shadowrunner
I had lots of fun. I always do. I think the way they split parties is stupid. Always has been I guess. I remember when it was enough of us to play amongst ourselves.
The good old days. But the problem when we had enough to fill a private party was balancing teams for Foodnipple and FrogGodHero.

Xerxes

ONE FUCKING BOX
The good old days. But the problem when we had enough to fill a private party was balancing teams for Foodnipple and FrogGodHero.
Balancing was a issue cause some folks wanted to keep jumping ship to Food team. Shadowrun stands out for matchmaking issues, but I can't think of one that's just amazing in all regards.

Squidbot

Schrödinger's vet
Nadgers, we don't have a copy at work, I'm going to have to go buy it again.
I know at least one other Euro CoG lurker who will join in if we can get some cross time zone games going.
EDIT Just popped to the shops and picked up a new copy for £10. Should never have traded it in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Squidbot

Schrödinger's vet
Bollocks, why didn't I see this post earlier? Morangie, hit me up on Live (Same name), myself and ShortroundUK will be playing much Shadowrun this week (When not playing Warhammer).

Oi, Americans, start early this weekend, I want in!

Top Bottom