Rocket League League! (1v1)

(W) Tuskbull 5 - (L) Zrikz 1
(W) Tuskbull 5 - (L) AniAko 2
(W) Young Al Capone 5 - (L) Tuskbull 2
(OW) Tuskbull 3 - (OL) Biosc1 2 (Super exciting OT victory!)
(W) Troggles 8 - (L) Tuskbull 2

Last edited by a moderator:

biosc1

monoputer
Thanks, I have a matrix in the original post to reference for scores, if necessary.

Also, updated the standings for the night mostly because I'm in first place!!! (disregard that I've played 5 games so far).

Young Al Capone

Part of the problem
What, are we playing 2v1 with you now?

And still posting losses.

EDIT; I think I get it, nevermind me...

Last edited by a moderator:

biosc1

monoputer
So we're not using challonge? It's mad easy, we've used it for table tennis tournys at work. Also, my schedule has opened up this week, looking to get some games in
Hadn't even heard of Challonge until now. In my line of work, when someone suggests something, we consider that 'volunteering to do it'. ;)

I should be back at home base this week, ready to play some more matches.
Yah, I think Fallout 4 / travel / holidays took a lot of the wind out of the sails on this tourney. We should get it back on track.

I completely forgot. Fallout 4 has consumed my soul. If anyone wants to get their games with me done, just shoot me a message on steam. I'm usually around most evenings, except tonight.

Zrikz

Colonist
Lance V Zrikz - 4 to 3. - Lance

I forgot how horrible standard was(or I got lucky), I've been playing Ranked for the past 2 weeks.

Lance and I did a 2v2 after and we destroyed them 8 to 0... I then wanted to try and get some matches on the wasteland map so I did standard 3v3, 2 games and I scored like 4-5 points each.

AniAko

Pure Passion
I chatted with biosc1, and here's an official challenge link for the current season. We'll make a new one for the playoffs: http://colonyofgamers.challonge.com/bsotrvas

It makes it REALLY easy to just report scores and all the data is updated with computer magic. I'm pulling data in from their API, so I can represent it how biosc1 originally laid it out (OTW, OTL, etc.) but the tracking and the points are accurate.

AniAko

Pure Passion
Yeah, it's a really friggin' fabulous product. They wanted a doubles table tennis tourney at work, where the teams were competitive. So we had a singles tourney to rank the players, then the doubles tourney.

I did a single web search for something about competitive brackets and was relieved I didn't have to track all the data in a stack of spreadsheets, lol.

Lance Uppercut

BELIEVE IT, MOTHERFUCKER
Yeah, it's a really friggin' fabulous product. They wanted a doubles table tennis tourney at work, where the teams were competitive. So we had a singles tourney to rank the players, then the doubles tourney.

I did a single web search for something about competitive brackets and was relieved I didn't have to track all the data in a stack of spreadsheets, lol.

If this is how we're seeding an upcoming doubles tourney, then I'm gonna throw the rest of my games to get paired up with Troggles :p

Top Bottom