PAX South 2016

Bone

Terribad at game
I went last year with a buddy of mine, and met up with Crittias and Psykoboy. The show was small but still worth visiting. I'll be there in some capacity.

Loki

Colonist
I'll be heading out for '16. Went last year, but it was kinda dinky compared to Prime. Hoping with the loaded Q1, it should be more robust.

muddi900

Blasphemous Outlaw Ranger
So when do the doors open usually. I don't have a long drive, so I think I won't need a hotel for overnight stay.

evilgoodwin

Abomination Unto Nuggan
I figured somebody would've answered by now, but I'll ask my brother. He went last year.

Also, nobody tell Dork that you and I will be there. I think he considers us to be two of the three Horsemen of CoG, and is gathering might be signs of the prophecy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Got a full pass for Christmas. Hoping they have a Rock Band stage again so I have an excuse to show off my slightly decent tenor and pretend like I have actual talent.

Also, Cards Against Humanity and games and shit.

EDIT: In fact, it might be fun if a few of us did that together. But I have zero idea what our band name would be.

Psykoboy2

Enigma Of The Mystical
Getting close. We're about a week away. My flight gets in on Thursday and I'm staying at the Marriott on the river walk (which is fucking awesome, by the way).

Psykoboy2

Enigma Of The Mystical

evilgoodwin

Abomination Unto Nuggan
Alright, heading out in 10. I'll use the contact sheet to let y'all know when I'm... somewhere?

Big Lou's might be good. But traffic exists, so we'll see.

Top Bottom