PAX Prime 2013: Wanna swap?

hunterx280

Prism Like Focus
All-

Looks like my wife's friend decided to commit the unholy sin of holding a wedding on the Saturday of PAX Prime 2013 (8/31). We can't skip it because my wife is one of the bridesmaids so basically, we are stuck. I have two Saturday badges that I would like to see if someone would be willing to swap for two Sunday badges. Any takers?

I may have extra Sunday badges and look forward to seeing you either way. We will be there all three days but have badges we will probably need to unload for people who cancelled.

hunterx280

Prism Like Focus
I may have extra Sunday badges and look forward to seeing you either way. We will be there all three days but have badges we will probably need to unload for people who cancelled.
That would be awesome. I'll donate my tickets to the community as I'm sure there are plenty of people who would much rather do Sat than Sun or if a couple people couldn't get in at all but want to go Sat, I say pass them along.

GrrSnort

Onomatopoeia Enthusiast
If anyone wants to unload a Saturday or Sunday badge, I'd be willing to pay for one. I got the 2 worst days: Friday and Monday. I'm glad I got any at all, to be honest, but Saturday was always the best day of PAX.

If anyone wants to unload a Saturday or Sunday badge, I'd be willing to pay for one. I got the 2 worst days: Friday and Monday. I'm glad I got any at all, to be honest, but Saturday was always the best day of PAX.
Grr -

I think I can hook you up w/ a Sat/Sun badges...

GrrSnort

Onomatopoeia Enthusiast
wyeast, I'd really appreciate it. We'll hook up at the restaurant I book for PAX. BTW, I'll be shopping hard for a Thursday night meetup restaurant on Monday, so if anyone's going, they'll need to confirm in the appropriate thread here.

hunterx280

Prism Like Focus
Argh, looks like I'm an idiot. I have two Sats and and a Sunday. Looks like I would want to do one of the Sats for a Sunday and the other for either Friday or Monday. Xoanon, let me know if that works. If not, I'm sure we can figure something out with people.

Grrsnort - My tix just arrived today. Are you still wanting my sat/sun, or did you work out some kinda deal w/ Hunter? (just confirming for my end)

Hunter - Surfing past threads I noticed this blast from the past. Tell your friends to quit getting married on PAX weekend, willya? ;)

hunterx280

Prism Like Focus
Grrsnort - My tix just arrived today. Are you still wanting my sat/sun, or did you work out some kinda deal w/ Hunter? (just confirming for my end)

Hunter - Surfing past threads I noticed this blast from the past. Tell your friends to quit getting married on PAX weekend, willya? ;)
Whoa, I had forgotten all about that. Now I have to remember who the hell it was that got married that day. Apparently Labor Day weekend is a popular wedding weekend in Seattle...

Psykoboy2

Enigma Of The Mystical
I have an extra pass for each day of PAX if anyone is interested. Not looking to trade and would love to sell them as a group for face value.

I'm not sure. We may need to do a thread (or keep using this one I guess) just to figure what tickets are out there. As far as I know:

I have a Sat/Sun, which I believe GrrSnort wants.
Hunter is looking for a swap SUN for one of his SAT. Possibly selling the other SAT.
You have 3 or 4 days freed up because of the media badge.
[strike]Ghostbear may have a media badge? (Is that transferrable to one of us?)[/strike]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom