PAX Prime 2012: Von's and Marcela's Check-In

I'm sorry for the late notice and will eat any associated costs, but I'm down to just myself for Von's and have to bail on Marcela's. I'm glad I'll still get to see you guys.

bstiff

Colonist
How long do you guys usually end up staying at Von's? I get in early evening and probably would be able to get there around 8 if there's still room. It would probably to stop in and say hello / have a drink at that point if that's ok.

LiquidRain

Documentarian
We'll probably be there until 9-10pm. We usually eat a dinner, then hang around for a while drinking, and then we split mostly into 2 groups: those who are used to pacific time and didn't have a long flight go on to a bar, and those who are dead tired going to get some sleep. :) (I'm always part of the latter group, a 6:30am flight does that to ya)

bstiff

Colonist
Ok if things go well flight wise I should be there just a little late. Haven't flown through Dallas in a while so hopefully it isn't as bad as Atlanta and I don't hit any delays.

UWCrash

Almost Legendary
My friend will not be joining us for Von's. He just got a promotion at work, and it changed his schedule such that he can't fly in until early Friday. He'll still be there for the rest of the weekend.

Khrymsyn

uhh... wait, huh?!
I'll try to meet you guys sometime closer to the 8:30/9 leaving time, and if I miss ya I'll just head back to the hotel to pass out after a long day. haha

Khrymsyn

uhh... wait, huh?!
It's nice to know technology has advanced to the stage that while soaring above the air at 10,000 feet, I can log into the internet and see pictures of penis cookies.

God bless technology.

Top Bottom