PAX East 2018

Ink Asylum

The cavalry's here!
The PAX East webpage has been updated to include the dates: April 5-8, 2018. Yes, PAX East is now a 4-day event, much like PAX Prime.

Tickets are not yet on sale, but the page updating is your sign to be prepared.

destoo

Colonist
An airBNB with 20 beds.
7 or 8 bedrooms and beds hidden everywhere. (officially 12 beds and 4 bedrooms but yeah.. more)
It's in Brighton. Lots of food and stuff.
Far from the BCEC, but since we're driving from Canada, we have enough car space to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink Asylum

The cavalry's here!
An airBNB with 20 beds.
7 or 8 bedrooms and beds hidden everywhere. (officially 12 beds and 4 bedrooms but yeah.. more)
It's in Brighton. Lots of food and stuff.
Far from the BCEC, but since we're driving from Canada, we have enough car space to go.
Sounds tempting. It is quite a ways from the convention center. Last year we managed to snag a room at a hotel just a few minutes walk from the con. If we can't find a good place this year maybe we'll do that.

Dukefrukem

Awesomeness
Destoo sold me some tickets two years ago and I picked them up at the AirBNB place he's referring to. Definitely an awesome place to stay.

destoo

Colonist
We have 4 regulars that are not coming this year. My brother and three other friends..
Their lousy excuse?

Japan. They're gone March 23 to April 14th.

They're so jealous of us.. going to Boston.. with awesome food and sights and everything.. yeah. that must be it.

Top Bottom