PAX 2011 Colony of Gamers T-shirt design

AniAko

Pure Passion
Update 8-22-2011Bad news. There were issues with the vendor we were trying to work through and there currently aren't any shirts. HOWEVER, we're attempting a last ditch attempt to get the shirts done by another vendor and sent to Seattle. If that doesn't work out, I still have the design files and we can have them printed up after the show and work out something to help cover shipping costs.

Update 8-8-2011 The vendor has upped the time table on me a bit, so the shirts were ordered today. I have double checked most of your sizes in message, but when ordering please still enter the size you want ordered in the special notes section of the PayPal order as a final check. Please follow the PayPal link to pay for your order at your earliest convenience

If you name is on this list, shirts have been ordered for you, so please hit up the paypal link at your earliest convenience.
Code:
Name on Shirt --- Qty - Paid
AniAko ----------- 1 -- x
bapenguin -------- 1 -- x
Bone ------------- 1 -- x
bone_matrix ------ 1 -- 
CES -------------- 1 -- x
Datul ------------ 1 -- x
Dave ------------- 1 -- x
Dirty ------------ 1 -- x
Dorkandproudofit - 2 -- 
dualshotty23 ----- 1 -- x
Grifter ---------- 1 -- 
Grifter ---------- 1 -- 
Ghostbear -------- 1 -- x
Ghostbear -------- 1 -- x
hunterx280 ------- 1 -- x
iHap ------------- 1 -- x
Jackel ----------- 1 -- x
KillerMcDead ----- 1 -- 
mightbe ---------- 1 -- 
Mot Wakorb ------- 1 -- x
popculturezoo ---- 1 -- x
Press Ninja ------ 1 -- x
Psykoboy2 -------- 2 -- x
Purple Santa ----- 1 -- x
Ravenlock -------- 1 -- x
Rogue_hunter ----- 1 -- x
Shakortnay ------- 1 -- x
SadiePepper ------ 1 -- x
Shadowmage952 ---- 1 -- x
ThatAngryDwarf --- 1 -- 
Thrak ------------ 1 -- x
UWCrash ---------- 1 -- x
wyeast ----------- 1 -- x
xoanon ----------- 1 -- x

It's getting to be that time again. The time where before you know it, we'll all be in Seattle playing games, partying, and standing in line. Now who wouldn't want to stand in line in style flying the CoG banner proudly upon their chest?

For some of the newcomers this year, we have managed to get t-shirts made up every year we've attended, dating back before CoG on the site-not-worth-mentioning.

***THESE SHIRTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT PAX. If you are not attending PAX and still want a shirt, if we're under our maximum quantity for the vendor, we can arrange for the shirts to be shipped to you, the price will be more reflecting shipping/handling costs.

The pricing is settled! We've arranged for the shirts to cost $10.
Payments can be made through the paypal link below.

When ordering, fill out the special instructions section:

Forum Name - Size - Quantity

So if I was ordering 3 shirts for multiple people ($30.00)
  1. Up the quantity on the order to 3
  2. Place my special instructions as:
    AniAko - XXL - 2
    Jackel - L - 1

Click above to order a t-shirt!​

This is the FINAL design (back of shirt), with it being placed on a shirt of the similar burgundy background.

Shirt sizes
We've been asked for some dimensions on the shirt so here they are:

**I've been told by the vendor that they run a "tad" large if anything**

Code:
Size -  Mens
S    - 34 - 36
M    - 38 - 40
L    - 42 - 44
XL   - 46 - 48
2XL  - 50 - 52
3XL  - 54 - 56
4XL  - 58 - 60
5XL  - 62 - 64

Product Specifications
Size - Shirt Length  - Sleeve Length  - Width
S    -      28       -     16 3/4     -  36
M    -      29       -     18 1/4     -  40
L    -      30       -     19 3/4     -  44
XL   -      31       -     21 1/4     -  48
2XL  -      32       -     22 3/4     -  52
3XL  -      33       -     24 1/4     -  56
4XL  -      34       -     25 1/4     -  60
5XL  -      35       -     26 1/2     -  64

Last edited by a moderator:

AniAko

Pure Passion
I could probably be persuaded to have them printed again if we get the design done quickly enough.
I'm hoping to get a design finalized by next week. I also have a person that could do the shirts for us local to me, I'd be bringing them with to Seattle. We need a design with unicorns, lasers and Zeppelin's first. I do like the Boston shirts from last year, we had our names on the front with the cog

KillerMcDead

Darmok & Jalad at Tenagra
I'm hoping to get a design finalized by next week. I also have a person that could do the shirts for us local to me, I'd be bringing them with to Seattle. We need a design with unicorns, lasers and Zeppelin's first. I do like the Boston shirts from last year, we had our names on the front with the cog
That's cool then. I had them printed up by a website and shipped to me when we did them at Prime 2010, but if you have a local place that does them all the better. Definitely put me down for one. And let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

AniAko

Pure Passion
That's cool then. I had them printed up by a website and shipped to me when we did them at Prime 2010, but if you have a local place that does them all the better. Definitely put me down for one. And let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Definitely, appreciate the offer :) I'm hoping to save people some dough by having it done locally by a friend (although I know I'll probably be assisting as well) as well as other overhead. I'm have no clue on prices yet, once we get the designs I'll see if she can get me a quote next week.

Whoa whut? Names on the shirts? Fancy! I'll have to adjust the design accordingly. Are you thinking single-side large image (like the 2010 shirts) with the names in front, or putting the names on the back (like sports jerseys)?

Also, I float between XL and XXL, depending on brand. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

AniAko

Pure Passion
Whoa whut? Names on the shirts? Fancy! I'll have to adjust the design accordingly. Are you thinking single-side large image (like the 2010 shirts) with the names in front, or putting the names on the back (like sports jerseys)?

Also, I float between XL and XXL, depending on brand. :eek:
I liked that we incorporated the names on the shirts at PAX Boston last year. I'm down for any kind of design personally, we're going to put it up for some kind of vote. I'm trying to get the design done by the end of the week. I'll be submitting my own Wednesday I think

Hawkzombie

Undead Avian of Canada
Shirts AND Hookers?!

Fuck, I really need to get back home so I can go to one of these :D

Actually...my parents are really wanting my son and I to come home for a visit, and I could simply arrange for it to happen the same time as PAX. May not be able to go to the actual convention, BUT hanging out with you guys would be awesome in and of itself.

What are the dates again?

ElektroDragon

La crème de la crème
I bought one last year and helped design it (well, I think wyeast takes 99% of that honor). But I hope you guys do it better this year instead of the last minute scraped together barely made it mess that was PAX Prime last year.

KillerMcDead

Darmok & Jalad at Tenagra
I bought one last year and helped design it (well, I think wyeast takes 99% of that honor). But I hope you guys do it better this year instead of the last minute scraped together barely made it mess that was PAX Prime last year.
I did the best I could :(

I'm just playing, it definitely was last second, I think the shirts arrived in the mail 2 days before I left for Seattle. Plus it was hard to drum up interest, I think I only had 7 or 8 of them printed.

hunterx280

Prism Like Focus
I would like one but I'm debating on size. The one from two years ago was a large but was so large on me it felt like an XL. I've put on a bit of weight since but it's still quite big. Are we going with the same provider?

Rough draft. No affiliates put on the image yet - I seem to recall last year it made the design really cluttered, so I ended up re-using mightbe's pic which only had some of them on there...

also, I haven't seen the Boston shirts, so I dunno how the names looked on the shirts, so I took a wild guess at it. *shrugs*

I took the unicorn out (for now) because it's already starting to get cluttered, but I left the lasers and the zeppelin in, you bastiches! :p

AniAko

Pure Passion
I personally HATE last minute shit, I'm pushing to get this done a.s.a.p. but not rush through it

I would like one but I'm debating on size. The one from two years ago was a large but was so large on me it felt like an XL. I've put on a bit of weight since but it's still quite big. Are we going with the same provider?
My friend I'm looking to work with to make the shirts has a website www.custom-plus.com. Her site caters to the cuddlier gentleman and woman so I'm assuming the size patterns they use are a good fit. I have shirts on order with her now, so I'll report how well they fit once I get them. She's local, so no worries about shipping.

Rough draft. No affiliates put on the image yet - I seem to recall last year it made the design really cluttered, so I ended up re-using mightbe's pic which only had some of them on there...

also, I haven't seen the Boston shirts, so I dunno how the names looked on the shirts, so I took a wild guess at it. *shrugs*

I took the unicorn out (for now) because it's already starting to get cluttered, but I left the lasers and the zeppelin in, you bastiches! :p
This is how the names looked on the Boston shirts last year. The CoG astronauts were on the back with a print up of our affiliates in the CoG network I believe. I'll snap a pick tonight and post it.

Damn straight you get rid of that unicorn, need to make room for the narwhal ;)

Bone

Terribad at game
I am a large, probably. Medium if it's a really big fit, but usually large. Aniako, I sent you a hooker months ago but she probably spoiled in the mail.

Top Bottom