Nhl 17

Thinking of picking up this year's fare, based on reviews and such. Been a while since I purchased a game in this franchise and it looks like they've at least got the most popular modes back in. On which platform are the CoGgers playing?

biosc1

monoputer
i have it on Xbox one
Haha...for the first time ever, I didn't grab the Xbox version and went with the PS4 version this year. I don't know why...thought I should see how the other half lives...

Edit: I am regretting this decision...as the update patch is taking FOREVER...(4GB + PS network :()

Last edited by a moderator:

Troggles

Nice shot!
This is the first time in years I didn't pick it up on release day. I only played NHL 16 once after I bought it. I'll wait until Black Friday to grab it for 50% off like it always is.

biosc1

monoputer
I am enjoying the single player HUT experience. It's kind of like dipping your toes in the water without doing it in the chaos of real multiplayer.

Game looks great, as usual. Plays nicely, though I'm still adjusting to using the PS controller instead of the XBox one I'm used to with sports games.

Jackel

Demo to the Death
This is the first time in years I didn't pick it up on release day. I only played NHL 16 once after I bought it. I'll wait until Black Friday to grab it for 50% off like it always is.
This is my current plan. pick it up on PS4 once it's a little cheaper.

Top Bottom