New Minecraft Thread

RandoM51

Peripheral Visionary
3.0.7 is out, I'm going to wait a couple days to see if there are any hotfixes that come out immediately after before updating the server.

I'll eventually get back to playing the pack, just too much other stuff going on currently.

As far as putting on a different pack that more people want to play I don't think there is one. We only have a handful of players and over half of them play for a few days and then lose interest.

I'm interested in checking it out, but I'm also busy with a bunch of other stuff both gaming and non-gaming. I don't think there's another pack that would get me more interested right now, I just need to set aside some time to log in and give it a shot.

Sorry Random, I broke a block in that enemy farm in the dark forest by your base and died before I could fix it. Respawned just as night started and didn't have the time to wait for daytime to log back in and fix. If anyone goes over there, be careful. It's only one block, but it could get overwhelming pretty fast. I had a couple other blocks destroyed by a creeper, but I was able to fix those.

RandoM51

Peripheral Visionary
Upgraded to 3.0.7. Haven't tested it any myself, will if I get time. Let me know if there are issues.

Logged in OK, progress appears to be intact, my hair wasn't on fire, guess everything is fine.

Last edited:
Upgraded to 3.0.7. Haven't tested it any myself, will if I get time. Let me know if there are issues.

Logged in OK, progress appears to be intact, my hair wasn't on fire, guess everything is fine.
Performance in 3.0.7 is terrible for me. Duplicating my settings from 3.0.6, with and without optifine, doesn't matter. Dunno if there is something else I can do, but will check for answers later.

I got kicked out a few times last night. Basically recipes stopped working, then I got kicked. Waited a few minutes and logged back in, and it worked for a while, but then it kicked me out again about 10-20 minutes later. I did also notice a bit of a performance hit, but it wasn't terrible. Did you try disabling that better botania plugin that they recommend doing if you're having performance issues?

Also, I was able to go back and fix that block I broke. So that makeshift farm in the dark forest is safe again.

I got kicked out a few times last night. Basically recipes stopped working, then I got kicked. Waited a few minutes and logged back in, and it worked for a while, but then it kicked me out again about 10-20 minutes later. I did also notice a bit of a performance hit, but it wasn't terrible. Did you try disabling that better botania plugin that they recommend doing if you're having performance issues?

Also, I was able to go back and fix that block I broke. So that makeshift farm in the dark forest is safe again.
Oh, s it Botania? I thought it said buildcraft. I'll mess around later.

Oh, s it Botania? I thought it said buildcraft. I'll mess around later.
Per Random's link, I messed up. It was Better Foliage, not Botania. I knew it was something to do with plants. I also get a message about my java version every time I start up, but I have the version of java they're telling me I should use.

And those tips look pretty useful.

I've been playing around with the new Aquatic update and enjoying it. I know this server is almost always modded, but is there any interest in switching over to SMP on 1.13 for a while? I haven't jumped on in a bit, but it seems like the excitement for SevTech may have died down?

Actually, Mot runs a vanilla server. I don't know if he updated to the latest yet.

If there is no interest in SevTech any longer, I'd like to grab a copy of the world so I can play locally.

Top Bottom