Marvel Heroes

Taerar

03-11-14
I am curious if anyone here is playing MH. I play pretty much daily so if you want to do some Cosmic runs, Xdef, or just general grouping look me up, Taerar is the name. I have a few lvl 60's and also mid to low lvl heroes to play around with.

Lint of Death

Dustbunny of Doom
Hello! I go by 'Lint' in this game and I'm a member of Raid Guild. I don't play daily like I did for the first quarter of the year, but I oughta give it some more time now that there's another new hero today and the game-wide enemy upgrade sounds awesome.

This is easily one of my favorite and most played games of all time, though. Gazillion so far have proven themselves to be arguably the best and hardest working developers in both the MMO and F2P businesses. I can't say enough good things about them and the direction they've taken the game since launch.

I have been playing for awhile. "TheRestlessAvenger" on the server. No 60's yet (Just got Cable to level 40, have a handful of characters in their teens). The "Marvel 2015" stuff seems pretty neat, and the anniversary gifts they dropped this week have been fantastic.

Top Bottom