I've never...

Wait, you have bought packs in Hearthstone? That's totally a microtransaction!
You think? I mean it's a CCG, so buying packs seems like part of the game. And it looks like I've only bought 2 expert packs for a total of $3.24 (with tax). I suppose that could count as a micro-transaction, but I usually equate those with superfluous items or time extensions. I don't consider buying M:TG packs as micro-transactions (which I've never done virtually), but I submit that there's a good argument there to consider them as such.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
You think? I mean it's a CCG, so buying packs seems like part of the game. And it looks like I've only bought 2 expert packs for a total of $3.24 (with tax). I suppose that could count as a micro-transaction, but I usually equate those with superfluous items or time extensions. I don't consider buying M:TG packs as micro-transactions (which I've never done virtually), but I submit that there's a good argument there to consider them as such.
I really do think. ;)

Are you trying to say they were cheap? Because, um... that's the definition of a microtransaction. :p

Stoke

Act. Like. A. Dove.
Yeah, Dota 2 and Path of Exile have both extracted a lot of money out of me through microtransactions. Though they're so expensive in PoE they might just be actual transactions.

Top Bottom