Diablo 3

frederec

Predictable
I haven't played in a while, but I'm always up for helping people with some runs. I've got a character that can survive pretty well in MP6-8 Inferno, and one of each of the others that can survive Inferno on way lower MP, if you want variety. I've also got someone who has made it through Hardcore Inferno (no MP, I'm not that cool).

frederec#1144

Dukefrukem

Awesomeness
Mal, apparently my friends list is full... is it true you can only have 25 people on your friends list? WTF?

And also, I just did the update... WTF? It's like an entirely new game.

frederec

Predictable
anyone want to play from the start... PC or PS4 i have both
As you've already seen, CoG seems pretty quiet Diablo-wise. But I guess you've found me in game and exploited the hell out of it already. You, what, got up to level 40 or so in half an hour with a new barb last night?

frederec

Predictable
I've been playing somewhat regularly, mostly pushing my hardcore characters higher. But yeah, expect a lot more activity when the new season starts.

frederec

Predictable
If you can get on Team FredWolf, your doing pretty good.
It's mostly a solo team at the moment. :) But I did beat my solo hardcore witch doctor record a few minutes ago in a rank 40 greater rift. Made it up to 692 on the board. I think with some luck and some more leveling, I could probably clear a 41 or even a 42.

Of course, I could do even better with an ancient Dagger of Darts, but we can ask Wolfman what he thinks about the chances of one of those dropping.

I could probably be talked into starting a new character as well if we get a group to play. I'm usually around most weeknights and weekends to play.

I'll make sure I'm updated. Feel free to hit me up on steam chat anytime.

I'll make sure I have it updated and ready to rock.

edit: Looks like there's a 10GB patch waiting for me. Probably won't be ready until later tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom