Diablo 3 HC Season 2

Hawkzombie

Undead Avian of Canada
I've been wanting to play again, and have been holidng off until Season 2 dropped so I could try my hand at Hardcore.

Anyone else interested? Or has all interest in the game turned into...

Exodus

Bully Hunter
I watched my wife play a bit of that on the PS4...didn't really interest me, to be honest.

...And yet running around doing the same things over and over again in a vain attempt to get a certain very specific version of a certain very specific rare item does.
Yeah well...when you're down to only needing 1 or 2 more BiS items and seeing the same thing over and over drop instead of what you want. It gets wearing after 15hrs after spending 80hrs to get to that point. The weighted system is a crock of shit.

Hawkzombie

Undead Avian of Canada
I am glad they removed the AH from the game...but I am far less impressed with how they 'punished' players from that moment on: All items are Soulbound unless someone was with you when it dropped, and even then, unless it's a class-specific item, the stats will be tuned towards whatever character you're playing. So you can't even effectively farm for alts or other characters.

Still, in small bursts, it's a fun game.

Ravenlock

Thx for the scarf, Sadie!
I still play occasionally, but very casually. I did a hardcore character in Season One, but didn't get very far with him.

That said, sure, I'm interested in Season Two, just not in a terribly invested way. :p

Top Bottom