Deal-O-Tron 5000

Fubl

Colonist
*scraps away cobwebs*

If anyone is paying attention the humble tore is having their spring sale. I know we are a month or so from summer sales usually amazon has one during first week of June and the steam one happens a few weeks later

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
I've been wanting to check out Spec Ops: The Line for a long time and the current humble bundle lets me do that for a buck. Also The Darkness 2? Also I can see the train wreck that is Duke Nukem Forever.

Young Al Capone

Part of the problem
I liked Spec Ops, and have been wanting to play Darkness 2 as well, so I may get in on this one.

Green Man Gaming has their summer sale going. Some great deals there as well as new deals every 48 hours, I know some people love that.

Young Al Capone

Part of the problem
No games yet, though there are some tempting deals at steam.

I am looking for a new vid card today but not having much luck, looks like I will be sticking to my original plan of getting a 1070 or 1060 in the spring.

Zagrash

3 ducks in a man suit

Ink Asylum

The cavalry's here!

Clark

I would.
Dav is the man.

I offered up some items that he had/wouldn't make sense to ship and the guy straight up GAVE me the code.

I love this community and will pay this act of generosity forward in the near future.

Clark

I would.
It should be noted that TheKeck once sent me a package of Hostess Zingers because I had never heard of them and they weren't available in my area.

Again, amazing community!

Young Al Capone

Part of the problem
I don't remember OnLive. Game Streaming?

Got the game this morning, I may start it up this weekend if I finish up The Surge. Maybe, I have a lot of games to play.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
I don't remember OnLive. Game Streaming?
Yep. I tried the demo for Space Marine. It worked pretty well, and it seemed pretty amazing how you didn't have to install the game or anything, you were just instantly playing.

Later I bought the Deus Ex reboot on there for a dollar. The streaming didn't quite cut it for a FPS. That sums up my experience with OnLive. :p

Top Bottom