CoG Steam Group

AniAko

Pure Passion
Because belonging to a plethora of groups in Steam is hip!

We will be attempting to organize gaming outings and events once again through Steam. Even though my tastes are isolated specifically towards TF2, we'd like to reach out to other groups of gamers for organizing raids, competitions, etc.

The group is once again invite only. Invites will go out shortly after the announcement of the site, and officers will be selected shortly after that.

Just a reminder to those looking for Left 4 Dead Co-Op. There is a public Co-optimus Steam Group that will focus on running and finding people in co-op campaign games. The CoG steam group is more of a general one, and while you can find people co-oping in Left 4 Dead in the CoG group, you'll probably find a few versus game modes as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogue_hunter

Breaks brick walls
It's all in the sig. I call dibs for being an officer, as I already do the same stuff in the IRC channel and the TF2 server.

My first player of the week will be myself, and that will last for 3 months. Then AniAko will have it for a month, Ghostbear for 3 weeks, bone for 2 weeks, LiquidRain for a week, and then random players every day.

AniAko

Pure Passion
http://steamcommunity.com/id/troggles

Might as well get queued up for the invite.
I will also suggest filling out the Gamer info on your profile on the site.

It's all in the sig. I call dibs for being an officer, as I already do the same stuff in the IRC channel and the TF2 server.

My first player of the week will be myself, and that will last for 3 months. Then AniAko will have it for a month, Ghostbear for 3 weeks, bone for 2 weeks, LiquidRain for a week, and then random players every day.
You get to be an officer only if you can kill OrangePulp as a scout 1-on-1 ;)

You'll get your officer position :p Remember, we'd like to use this to schedule OTHER PC gaming events / gatherings as well not just TF2. I'm thinking of a "retro night" as well where we play classics like TFC, CS, HL:DM, etc. I have to admit even I have gotten bored of TF2 time to time.

Jackel

Demo to the Death
You'll get your officer position :p Remember, we'd like to use this to schedule OTHER PC gaming events / gatherings as well not just TF2. I'm thinking of a "retro night" as well where we play classics like TFC, CS, HL:DM, etc. I have to admit even I have gotten bored of TF2 time to time.
Retro night would kick ass. I think we should try and organize mod nights, giving new & old mods a try. Maybe each week put up a poll and people vote on the mod for that week.

Rogue_hunter

Breaks brick walls
I want to bring back a Company of Heroes night, as well as DoD:S, CS:S, W40k: Dawn of War and Diablo 2 games.

Sadly, I have classes Monday and Wednesday nights.

Jackel

Demo to the Death
He's down for the night, PM AniAko if you don't get added in the next day or so. He'll be adding new officers then.

digitalErich

Mathematical!
That's something you can change, I think. My actual steam login is an old email address I can't even check, but I was able to change my community name.
This is correct...you can't (easily?) change your steam login, but you can change your community name painlessly.

Top Bottom