Board Game Purchases

I've been really enjoying Roll Player lately. I have the expansion as well, but haven't tried it out yet. Also did the first Chapter of A Tale Of Pirates but we were idiots and didn't realize that the explanation for the cards are in the app so we just fumbled about a bit and lost. We know what to do now and will try to actually follow the rules next time we play.

I just backed this amazing backpack today. It's pricey, but definitely worth it. I currently just shove games into random bags whenever I take them anywhere and something like this will be a lifesaver.

Assuming my wife doesn't kill me for ordering it. I'm concidering it an early Christmas present to myself.

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
I've been really enjoying Roll Player lately. I have the expansion as well, but haven't tried it out yet. Also did the first Chapter of A Tale Of Pirates but we were idiots and didn't realize that the explanation for the cards are in the app so we just fumbled about a bit and lost. We know what to do now and will try to actually follow the rules next time we play.

I just backed this amazing backpack today. It's pricey, but definitely worth it. I currently just shove games into random bags whenever I take them anywhere and something like this will be a lifesaver.

Assuming my wife doesn't kill me for ordering it. I'm concidering it an early Christmas present to myself.
Oh that seems neat, maybe I should considONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FOUR DOLLARS FOR A BACKPACK?!?!?!

TheKeck

FORTY POSTS PER PAGE!
That...sounds reasonable? I dunno man, I'm considering a $200 backpack myself for my upcoming holiday. My school backpack (highly recommended) was $150.

Keck, I hate to break it to you. This is 2018.
Man, Keck that noise. I get my packpacks for free from corporate events.

Edit: And it looks like the L.L. Bean packpacks like I got in elementary school and used TODAY to carry my basketball gear still only cost 40 or 50 dollars.

Top Bottom