A Fourth PAX?

GrrSnort

Onomatopoeia Enthusiast
Also, if you have time, Austin is like a southern version of a hipster-town (Think the Fremont area of Seattle or Astoria in NYC). Except the people are generally less of a douche.

Psykoboy2

Enigma Of The Mystical
There's a good chance I'll have an extra weekend pass or two later in the year depending on my press pass getting approved.

Bone

Terribad at game
Aaaaand purchased all three days. I'm interested in getting a hotel to limit my driving.

EDIT: aaaand missed the offer of free passes. Maybe it's for the best, entice some people to come down here (Xerxes, I'm looking your way).

Bone

Terribad at game
I'm debating staying closest to convention center vs "close enough" but also far enough from the madness that I can actually get my jeep on the road for field trips.

I shall await thee on the Rock Band Stage.

Failing that, I will likely be meandering aimlessly around the dealer room or sitting somewhere snarfing down some form of subway sandwich.

GrrSnort

Onomatopoeia Enthusiast
Don't eat at the convention center. There are a million places to eat in Seattle that are a better meal than Subway. There's at least 2 Pho places, 2 Sushi restaurants, and a ton of others just within a 2 block radius of there.

Don't eat at the convention center. There are a million places to eat in Seattle that are a better meal than Subway. There's at least 2 Pho places, 2 Sushi restaurants, and a ton of others just within a 2 block radius of there.
But... but... what if there's a really hot booth babe I want to stalk who never leaves the center and I get hungry? What then?

Psykoboy2

Enigma Of The Mystical
Got my tickets as well. Also got confirmed that I'll be spending a whole bunch of my Thursday in Spokane checking out Cyan Studios. I believe I am more excited about that than I am all of PAX.

Top Bottom