welcome to the CoG network!
Colony of Gamers

Old 02-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #1
Psykoboy2
Enigma Of The Mystical

Send a message via AIM to Psykoboy2 Send a message via MSN to Psykoboy2 Send a message via Skype™ to Psykoboy2
In-Game Chat: Season 12, Episode 04

Weíre not saying he cheated, but he probably cheated at the following link.

Destiny 2 is now out of my system. Itís likely out of most of our systems at this point. Now replaced, for me, with Monster Hunter World. The hook was finally found and the skinner box is in full effect of keeping me there - for the time being. Thereís other games soon, of course. That Shadow Of The Colossus remake is on the way this week and itís been rebuilt from the ground up. It wonít be the same as going through it the first time, but itís nice to have (and comes with a beautiful steelbook). Then God Of War hits later on (again with a steelbook...see a pattern here?) and thatíll take some time to run through the story but it has no lasting value on me. I donít really want to talk about FarCry 5, but thatís soon too and while I have no desire to play it, Iíll have it on day one (stupid steelbook addiction).

My point here is that Iím no longer locked down to what Destiny 2 was doing to me and Iím free to roam the gaming grounds in search of new experiences and stories and Iím extremely happy about that. Iím looking forward at whatís to come, more so now, because I donít have to add to the statement ďIíll play itĒ with ďwhen Iím finished with my weeklys with Destiny 2Ē.

The cycle is broken (until May when they release new content).
Closed Thread