welcome to the CoG network!
Colony of Gamers

Old 07-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #1
Psykoboy2
Enigma Of The Mystical

Send a message via AIM to Psykoboy2 Send a message via MSN to Psykoboy2 Send a message via Skype™ to Psykoboy2
In-Game Chat: Season 11, Episode 28

We can never be satisfied at the following link.

Destiny 2 is on our minds this episode and it isnít all good. But what does it even matter when regardless of the issues I and others may have we know damn well where weíll be when this thing goes live.

Destiny has always had this grip over us. We can find plenty of things we hate about it but in the end we keep coming back to it and weíll be doing the same with Destiny 2. The new weapon thing will take some getting used to along with the other changes, but weíll be there. Some of us in more than one place come October or so. I donít know what will happen when I have this game on PS4 and PC. I donít picture myself keeping up with both platforms but stranger things have happened when it comes to my time and gaming.

Speaking of, if anything I can find positive with this recent beta of Destiny 2, itís that Iím way more excited to play the beta on PC.

Although with my luck itíll drop the same time Iím out of town for PAX West.
Closed Thread