welcome to the CoG network!
Colony of Gamers

Old 10-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #7221
Blue
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
Wow, that's an extreme rarity these days. I guess you really don't need any tests. Congrats
Haha, thanks. Maybe down the line when she gets tired of me. Next year or two tops, by my count.
Steam: 1flyjedi
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #7222
Purple Santa
The OTHER Santa

Send a message via AIM to Purple Santa Send a message via Yahoo to Purple Santa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagGnome View Post
I do not believe that I have syphilis, and now I'm mad that they did that to me without my consent! Ouch!

Thanks, Purps. I'll let ADDGirl know if I have any questions. I should go get tested soon though. It's been too long.
One of the results you will know in 20 minutes. That's the prick of your finger test. The rest I believe will take a week to get back. Not to long ago, evil housemate went through all this because he woke up one day realizing sticking his weenie in places unprotected could get him an STD, and the one result he was "concerned" about came back within 20 minutes.

Rails? The DAY/END threads don't need no stinking rails, they just meander like a drunk looking for a bench to flop down on~ Gorvi

Hell, 'derail'? This is like calling the surface of the sun 'warmish'. Somewhat lacking in appropriate magnitude~ Jpublic

That's too applied for my tastes. Math makes the most sense to me when it's reality bending abstraction. Or when it's evil~ Frederec
Purple Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #7223
SilentScreams
Double Rainbow?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkzombie View Post
I've been tested three times in my life. All came up negative. And by all rights I should've had something...there was a period there were I slept with loose women and no condoms.
I hear ya. I was the same in my late teens. I should have caught something. Karma should have at least kicked me in the nuts. I somehow got out STD free. I've never had anything. I had some kind of dumb luck when I was younger that I just don't have now. Some of the girls I slept with...holy shit. They made Paris Hilton look like a classy lady.

I get the feeling that if I tried to repeat that lifestyle now, I'd be dead in a week! Although mid-20s me is much worse at getting laid than teenage me, so I probably couldn't repeat it even if I tried.

"Shh! I'm charging my laser!"
SilentScreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #7224
evilgoodwin
Abomination Unto Nuggan

I don't need any little evilgoodwins running around trying to usurp my throne and steal my identity!

That's why you always use protection. Because they're basically dopplegangers.
Currently Playing: Minecraft (PC), Skyrim (PC)
evilgoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #7225
Superman's Dead
And Loving Every Minute

Send a message via AIM to Superman's Dead
That week of waiting is the longest week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I'm just going to hate everyone, to be safe.
PSN: clarkkentsdead
Superman's Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #7226
evilgoodwin
Abomination Unto Nuggan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman's Dead View Post
That week of waiting is the longest week.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:55 AM   #7227
MagGnome

Maybe they are swingers as well?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #7228
Purple Santa
The OTHER Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
I keep catching bosses fiance day dreaming while staring at me when I'm working. I know I shouldn't read into this stuff, but man. It's sort of uncomfortable.
Your bosses fiancee works there with you?

Rails? The DAY/END threads don't need no stinking rails, they just meander like a drunk looking for a bench to flop down on~ Gorvi

Hell, 'derail'? This is like calling the surface of the sun 'warmish'. Somewhat lacking in appropriate magnitude~ Jpublic

That's too applied for my tastes. Math makes the most sense to me when it's reality bending abstraction. Or when it's evil~ Frederec
Old 10-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #7229
Bone
Terribad at game

Two can play at that game. Occasionally stare at a male coworker when she's looking, and rub circles around your nipples. When asked, just say you were daydreaming. Problem solved.

XBL: xx 8one xx
3DS: 0516-7281-0600

Steam: -Bone-
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #7230
MagGnome

Wait until she makes a pass at you and then sue the company for sexual harassment. Payday!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #7231
Purple Santa
The OTHER Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
Yup. We share a building with her business. I don't care if they are swingers; I stand to make a lot of money early in my life working with this guy. The last thing I need is a curvacious Chinese woman ruining that.

The most awkward one was when she sat down at my boss's computer to pull up some emails. His computer is faced against the wall while mine perpendicularly faces the other wall. I was doing some work with my headphones on to drown out the businessmen and when I looked up she was staring and I stared back for a few seconds before I got this feeling that she might have asked me something and was waiting for a response. I took off my headphones and said, "Pardon?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just daydreaming."

Then she quickly wraps up her work and leaves.
This won't end well and you are screwed. But hey there is always the next job

Old 10-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #7232
PathMaster
My life for Aiur!

Quote:
Wait until she makes a pass at you and then sue the company for sexual harassment. Payday!
Well he did say he could make a lot of cash quick at such a young age with this boss. I think you may have inadvertently stumbled upon his plan!

The question is, how do we let him proceed? Should he grease our wheels a bit or go it alone!!

Kidding aside, it could be totally harmless, but you are screwed. Ignore it!!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #7233
Farsight
DON'T FIGHT IT!

Let her daydream... It's how I got through school, and likely how I'd still spend my days if I worked an office job with a view.

I can't be the only one who picked their seat in class by the lines-of-sight to where the pretty girls sat, can I?
Old 10-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #7234
evilgoodwin
Abomination Unto Nuggan

Maybe she's listening to Moving in Stereo (the cars) and imagining you getting out of the pool? :P
Old 10-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #7235
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here.

Quote:
I haven't been able to bring myself to go for a while now. The last time the lady produced the longest cotton swab I've ever seen and proceeded to shove it up my...well let's just say that I'm still having nightmares.

*shudder*
Jesus WTF?

No, seriously... W.T.F.?

Between what you and Ox wrote I can honestly say that I "felt" that. I didn't like it. Not one bit.

Thankfully I've never had an STD. I usually ask for a full check across the board any time I need blood work. Since I don't need blood work that often its a good chance to get it done. I also haven't been with many women and have always used protection when it wasn't a longterm girlfriend who I knew was safe. While I must admit I find find sex much better without a condom, I can't see myself ever doing that with someone I had doubts about. I'm not sure if thats more because of an STD or a child...

It doesn't matter much anyways since I basically never go after women. Generally if something happens its the girl who drops enough of a hint that I am sure she is interested. I've never been able to express those kinds of feelings. Ever.

The funny thing is, I'm not like that in any other social situation. In fact I have no problem admitting that I am to honest with what I'm thinking. I've never had a fear of saying something to someone, or standing up for myself. It didn't matter if it was my teacher, a doctor, a police office... I never had a fear of standing up for what I believed in.

Even if I knew it would be to my detrement...

Shit, why the hell did I write this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntrude View Post
Hit B to enter FPS 3rd person shooter mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandabo View Post
I think my brain just broke reading that...
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #7236
MagGnome

You were drunk?
Old 10-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #7237
Hotcod
Warm fish smells funny

So date ended early (she left about 10:30 pm) but this was due to us both being rather damn drunk (pre date courage drinking on both sides) buuuuuuuuut it did end with a kiss... I made a bit of an idiot out of my self for asking her to come back to mine but purely in a "we both don't want to drink any more and the only warm places we can go are either more bars or my house which is right over there *points to my house which was near to where we where stood about to get her a taxi*" since given how early it was I wanted to spend more time with her buuuuuut I think she was so drunk she didn't want to either just fall asleep or go further than she was happy with so I can understand it.

Still she's really nice, we could get talking about think easily and she is really very purdy... she thought I was judging her for being so drunk but it was actually just me working up the courage to kiss her and when I did manage to do that she said I'd convinced her I wasn't judging... odd really buuuuut it worked out well enough.

So over all, good, very good. Much better than I was expecting.

Also

I really am very very drunk
Hotcod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:11 PM   #7238
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here.

Quote:
You were drunk?
No actually.
Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #7239
Xerxes
ONE FUCKING BOX

I just get my blood tested when I go for physicals. I mean I don't get that much ass if any. Probably need to go tested for sure soon but I'm just trying to let these dick scabs fall off first.

I don't have dick scabs.
ArmoredXerxes

Bitch, please. I've gone through the alphabet with more girls than a kindergarten teacher. -Ox
My life requires busting faggoty assed bitches like yourself in the fucking face. -Zeal
the original Game Boy was the size of a VCR -pronounconnoun
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #7240
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here.

Quote:
*Hidden*
Peeling the crusty bits off doesn't make it true.
Quote:

Quote: