welcome to the CoG network!
Colony of Gamers

Old 10-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
Zrikz
Colonist

Send a message via AIM to Zrikz Send a message via Skype™ to Zrikz
Eve Online

Anyone playing this right now? I just re-activated my account. Don't have time for any other mmo, so I've been running easy missions / keeping my training going when I have time. Not in any corp right now, and would love to join up with some friendly faces / learn more info cause I only played like 2 months before I quit last time.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:20 AM   #2
mesh
Colonist

I had payed for 6 months and didn't even finish that, game gets boring and repetitive, just like all mmo.
mesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
Inspector Fowler
Colonist

I eventually lost interest. It had a lot of things I really, really liked. I liked how your character kept "playing" when you logged off. I liked that you had 100% freedom to do or be whatever you wanted.

But there just wasn't enough to do at my level. I think if you were in a reaaaally big corporation and they had you doing all kinds of stuff all the time, the political stuff and the combat might be more interesting.

I gave it a pretty good shot, 3-4 months. But I ended up going back to WoW anyway.
Inspector Fowler is offline   Reply With Quote