welcome to the CoG network!
Colony of Gamers

Old 01-24-2017, 07:57 AM   #1
Psykoboy2
Enigma Of The Mystical

Send a message via AIM to Psykoboy2 Send a message via MSN to Psykoboy2 Send a message via Skype™ to Psykoboy2
In-Game Chat: Season 11, Episode 03

Weíre all going out of town next week at the following link.

To start with, weíre running a replay next week. Iím going out to San Antonio for PAX South with the other two are headed to a comic convention. The dates kind of worked out pretty well in that regard. Anyway...on with the show.

Weíre still looking at Nintendo and trying to figure out where the value is - for us. We can possibly see it for some if the games are there but they arenít really providing them. Not now anyway. They might be there by the time the system drops about fifty bucks and becomes a $250 console (or less), but with all costs involved youíre looking at a $350 - $380 dollar system. At the low end, itís $50 less than a PS4 Pro and $50 to $100 more than an Xbox One S or PS4...Non-pro or whatever. And most of those systems come with packed in games at the moment. I donít think Nintendo has failed. They just arenít in a position right now to get my money. A lower price would help, sure, but more games are needed for me to buy into this thing and we likely wonít see anything like that until E3 - and even then those will likely be released for next year. Itís very much a wait and see sort of thing, at least for me.

What isnít wait and see right now is VR - Matt is currently getting his first experience with PSVR and so far it seems to be blowing his mind. Weíll get more out of him when we return on February 4th.
Closed Thread