|10-26-2009, 06:35 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Blog Entries: 3
This Week in Co-Optimus - Last Week Edition
Apologies, it's been pretty hectic and I completely forgot to post this last Friday. Here's some of the highlights from Co-Optimus from last week.
- We gave a mini-review of GTA Chinatown Wars on the PSP
- Did you know Space Invaders II had co-op? Well, it did.
- We reviewed AI War and Uncharted 2
- Chris Park, the lead designer/programmer of AI War chatted with us about Co-Op games.
- Crackdown 2 actually has 8 player co-op, in a survival mode.
- Co-Opticast Episode 29 where we discuss lots of co-op goodness.
- Jason plays Monkey Island with his Mom in an odd case of unique co-op play.
|this week in co-optimus|