Colony of Gamers

Colony of Gamers (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/index.php)
-   Gaming News (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars The Last Jedi Trailer (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/showthread.php?t=33368)

DoctorFinger 04-14-2017 11:16 AM

Star Wars The Last Jedi Trailer

In case you hadn't seen it yet. Star Wars: The Last Jedi, coming this December.

Vandabo 04-14-2017 11:22 AM

If Poe Dameron would just stop landing his X-wings he would be much safer.

Young Al Capone 04-14-2017 11:24 AM

Sweeeeeet. I feel like I will never not be excited for a new a Star Wars.

Were those pod racers?

Edit; I have watched it a couple of times now, those are not pod racers. I must admit I am relieved.

Pale Ale 04-14-2017 12:11 PM

Planet Ireland sure is pretty.

Philonious 04-14-2017 12:13 PM

Not as hyped as I was for The Force Awakens or Rogue One... Is this my saturation point?

pomeroy 04-14-2017 12:45 PM

Star Wars The Last Jedi Trailer

I still can't believe we are getting a Rian Johnson Star Wars movie

muddi900 04-14-2017 07:02 PM

I can't believe we are getting another Rian Johnson movie. I just wish it wasn't Star Wars.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TheKeck 04-14-2017 07:08 PM

Freaking Millennials.

PathMaster 04-14-2017 10:36 PM

I am not as excited about this one either. Not much to go on story wise in that teaser either.

Narradisall 04-15-2017 12:23 AM

Please don't be a training montage, please don't be a training montage, please don't be a training montage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philonious 04-15-2017 07:57 AM

The lack of excitement is also reflected in the lack of comments. I'm not sure if it's just a bland trailer, or if Disney's model is diluting the Star Wars brand to the point of apathy. I had tears in my eyes for the Force Awakens trailer (it was dusty in here!), chills for Rogue One (that siren!), this fell with a resounding 'meh'. Hopefully the full trailer is more interesting.

Grifter 04-15-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomeroy (Post 1364896)
I still can't believe we are getting a Rian Johnson Star Wars movie

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddi900 (Post 1364925)
I can't believe we are getting another Rian Johnson movie. I just wish it wasn't Star Wars.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm more interested in this because I want to see what Rian does with it (if anything) than I am because it's Star Wars.

Wolvie 04-15-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philonious (Post 1364944)
The lack of excitement is also reflected in the lack of comments. I'm not sure if it's just a bland trailer, or if Disney's model is diluting the Star Wars brand to the point of apathy. I had tears in my eyes for the Force Awakens trailer (it was dusty in here!), chills for Rogue One (that siren!), this fell with a resounding 'meh'. Hopefully the full trailer is more interesting.

I dunno, getting a new Star Wars film used to feel like a big deal. Because they were so few and far between. Now that Disney is churning them out on the yearly, it just kinda feels like "oh a new Star wars film... cool."

I'm gonna see it, I'm excited as well(especially since we will probably find out who Rey's parents are). But I'm also passively hyped. Ya know, kinda like how I feel about Disney/Marvel films. Meaning I'm sure it will be good, so there's no need to squeal about it. :)

Narradisall 04-15-2017 01:37 PM

I recently watched Rogue one which I found pretty underwhelming with some fun parts (mainly the robot).

Awakens was a fine set up film but I think it was really overrated by people.

I'm actually hoping this film is where things start to pick up story wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zanzibar 04-17-2017 06:33 PM

Are those Imperial Walkers in the distance on the desert?

Were those A-wings on the left and right sides of the shot where Poe's X-wing blows up?