Colony of Gamers

Colony of Gamers (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/index.php)
-   Gaming News (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Justice League Trailer (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/showthread.php?t=33334)

DoctorFinger 03-25-2017 09:35 AM

Justice League Trailer

I dearly hope this Justice League movie is good. I'm not getting my hopes up - WB hasn't made a good movie based on a DC property without Chris Nolan in a quarter century - but this trailer isn't terrible. It is awfully monochrome, but the powers that be seem allergic to color.

Justice League hits theaters in November.

pomeroy 03-25-2017 10:13 AM

Why does The Flash have armor?

And why are we pretending Superman won't be in this? I mean, I get it...he "died" in the last one but it's still stupid.

Young Al Capone 03-25-2017 10:21 AM

I won't be getting my hopes up either, but it was a cool trailer.

I didn't hate the other films nearly as much as others have, and I actually liked Man of Steel. That said the others were ok at best, and even I realize that that is a bit generous with BvS and Suicide Squad.

Wonder Woman is still awesome though, looking forward to her film more than this, and I still like Henry Cavill as Superman.

DoctorFinger 03-25-2017 12:03 PM

Because they're saving the Superman reveal - either that's he's been brought back as full 'evil', or done the Full Jesus - for a later trailer.

And Flash has armor because only cucks DON'T have armor, and you're not a cuck, are you?!? /snyder.

Wolvie 03-25-2017 12:09 PM

1) Why is the flash a Power Ranger?

2) Why has Batman gone back to THE GODDAMN ALL BLACK BATSUIT!? We had a grey and black batsuit for ONE fucking film! It was the only good thing about that movie! And now they took it away from us. Zack Snyder really does hate us.

Scaryfaced 03-30-2017 08:34 PM

The tone looks better. Hopefully, it's more fun than the last few outings. That being said, it's ugly as sin. Nothing but washed out color pallets and close up greenscreen. Colors, my kingdom for wild, vibrant colors!

This kinda reminds me of that Ballroom Blitz trailer for Suicide Squad.

Narradisall 03-31-2017 01:02 AM

After Suicide Squad, which whilst I managed to take enjoyment out of MoS and BvS I couldn't find anything redeemable on SS, I'm wary of any good trailers for this. Since it's pretty much meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grifter 03-31-2017 01:15 AM

The only thing Snyder is good at is making trailers. Anything over 3 minutes and the seems to completely lose focus, forgetting entirely what kind of movie he's making.

muddi900 03-31-2017 07:59 AM

I doubt Zack Snyder cuts trailers himself.

There are companies dedicated for that, and they probably did it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pomeroy 03-31-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddi900 (Post 1363679)

Probably, but the disparity between literally every trailer and every movie is getting to be funny.

Dukefrukem 03-31-2017 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctorFinger (Post 1363052)
Because they're saving the Superman reveal - either that's he's been brought back as full 'evil', or done the Full Jesus - for a later trailer.

And Flash has armor because only cucks DON'T have armor, and you're not a cuck, are you?!? /snyder.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7yNSg7V...jpg&name=large

muddi900 03-31-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomeroy (Post 1363680)
Probably, but the disparity between literally every trailer and every movie is getting to be funny.

My favorite was Civil War, where the famous "So was I" scene were exact opposite in tone in the movie. I mean, both were done well, but why would you Market the movie with scenes you did not think are good enough to be in the movie.

May be the film isn't done.

digitalErich 03-31-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddi900 (Post 1363679)

Not only is that outsourced, but I believe that the the company that did the Suicide Squad trailer was actually brought in to a do a final cut of the full movie.

That had to be a good sign to everyone involved when it was announced.

muddi900 03-31-2017 03:08 PM

That was never confirmed, but that seemed to be the case.

digitalErich 03-31-2017 11:17 PM

Oh I thought it was after it hit Blu-ray.

muddi900 04-01-2017 03:12 PM

It is clear the WB executives have lost their minds. I mean the Man from UNCLE was a bad idea, but it was a good movie, but nobody bothered to watch it. No wonder they went insane.

Narradisall 04-02-2017 12:42 AM

The Man from Uncle was a good film and Muddi likes it? Oh it was an April Fools. Phew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddi900 04-02-2017 11:09 AM

Man it had the best costumes in any movie since Edith Head, may be ever. It is a shame it wasn't even considered for any awards.

It was also a better Bond movie than all of them.

Reddy 04-09-2017 11:34 PM

I'm sick of this new Batman already.