PDA

View Full Version : New Screens from Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince

DoctorFinger
06-23-2009, 10:30 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3344/3653767755_6afd166a69.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/colonyofgamers/sets/72157620257298225/show/)
Click to see the rest of the images

EA has provided us with some new screens from Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince, set for release next week on every platform imaginable. The game is set to coincide with the release of the Half Blood Prince film on July 15.

MosBen
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM
I wonder what types of Potter games we'll see after the last film is done. It's too rich of a universe to leave fallow. I'd love to see a game that took you through the entire series of books. It'd just be nice to have one definitive experience for Harry's story, with consistent graphics from start to finish and without having to jump from one system to another.

I'd also really like to see games that explored other aspects of the world. And man, now that I'm thinking about it, there are some exciting possibilities to make games in this world for Natal.

Karak
06-23-2009, 12:40 PM
I'd also really like to see games that explored other aspects of the world. And man, now that I'm thinking about it, there are some exciting possibilities to make games in this world for Natal.

Oh snap:) You said it. That would be cool.
For me I would LOVE a full fledged RPG that encompassed all the books into a large RPG. Telling Harry's story with a bit of a twist due to how you personally react to things.
It is indeed an amazing story and world.

civil
06-23-2009, 01:09 PM
My memory is foggy. Is this the first current-gen version of an HP game?

EDIT: Oops, of course not. Forgot about playing TOotP.

Telefrog
06-23-2009, 01:11 PM
My memory is foggy. Is this the first current-gen version of an HP game?

No. Order of the Phoenix came out on 360 and PS3 as well as all the other platfroms under the sun.

civil
06-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Too slow Telefrog! Now you look like a fool!

Ah ha!

Yeah, it's a boring work day.

EDIT: I've been meaning to say: It blows me away that you have a kid who's 12. Dunno why, it just does. And I say that with no mean intent.

Telefrog
06-23-2009, 04:29 PM
EDIT: I've been meaning to say: It blows me away that you have a kid who's 12. Dunno why, it just does. And I say that with no mean intent.

Believe me, it blows me away as well. Sheesh! They'll let any idiot raise kids! :p