PDA

View Full Version : Sam & Max Hitting XBLA Next Week

DoctorFinger
06-12-2009, 07:33 AM
http://www.colonyofgamers.com/images/newsimages/savetheworld_big.jpg

Telltale games has announced that the compilation of Sam & Max Season one, now called Sam & Max Save the World, will be hitting the Xbox Live Arcade next week on June 17. The six episode season will cost 1600 MSP/$20.

Sam & Max Save the World is a graphical adventure which has won numerous awards, and it rightly acclaimed as one of the funniest and best written games on the market.

bapenguin
06-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Wow, all 6 for $20. I only ever complete episode 1. I might have to snag this.

National Kato
06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
I played about 3 episodes before my PC died. This type of game is perfectly suited for the 360 and will look great on my HDTV.

pheriannath
06-12-2009, 08:00 AM
I've already completed this season on PC, but for $20 I may have to vote for Telltale with my wallet (again).

Spacetronaut
06-12-2009, 01:07 PM
I'll definitely have to snag this, I haven't played a Sam & Max game since Day of the Tentacle.

carnage11
06-12-2009, 01:40 PM
I'll definitely have to snag this, I haven't played a Sam & Max game since Day of the Tentacle.

Day of the Tentacle wasn't Sam and Max, it was Maniac Mansion. Same developer though. Day of the Tentacle kicked ass and if they bring that to XBLA, I'll buy it in a heart beat. Sam and Max was fun too. Might grab this, depending on the price.

Spacetronaut
06-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Day of the Tentacle wasn't Sam and Max, it was Maniac Mansion. Same developer though. Day of the Tentacle kicked ass and if they bring that to XBLA, I'll buy it in a heart beat. Sam and Max was fun too. Might grab this, depending on the price.

Damn, I was sure that was Sam & Max. I was pretty young when I played that though, my memory must be fading.

KamaItachi
06-12-2009, 06:00 PM
I was that close to buying this for the Wii for some ungodly amount of Australian dollars. This looks like a much better alternative.