View Full Version : My first edit! Mildly offensive!
04-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Hooray for me!
04-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Any feedback, guys? No need to be nice.
04-07-2009, 01:24 PM
So a buddy is in taking a shit/wanking and you throw sauce at him? I don't get it.
04-07-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure what I just saw so I don't know how to comment on it. The one guy threw sauce on another guy who was taking a shit? And this is called being "got"?
If any of my friends pulled that shit on me, I would beat them senseless and probably never speak to them again. I would also not stop shitting while I got off the pot to deliver said beating.
04-07-2009, 01:30 PM
lol. kept trying to see the chick in the background at the end but you mooks were in the way.
at least he didn't come out after you guys.
04-07-2009, 01:48 PM
That's fucked up. :)
04-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I guess y'all would've understood this better with some explanation. The problem is I don't really have one. Whomsoever get's so lit up that they may get got, get got. Jesse (on the toilet) has gotten Stefan (throwing the sauce) many times, because Stefan enjoys putting them down. This night, though, Jesse got out to an early lead on getting wasted, so Stefan took it easy and waited for his chance to get Jesse. Jesse's wife knew something would be going down, so I distracted her as soon as Stefan heard Jesse stop leaning against the bathroom door.
And if you feel badly for Jesse, bear in mind that 1) He had been hiding in the bathroom for over three hours at this point; Stefan had been checking every ten minutes to see when Jesse had stopped leaning against the door, and 2) Jesse is terribly hard to get. This is an achievement.
But, I also knew the source material is silly. Anyone like the edit?
04-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Video is gone now. I guess you tube didn't like.
04-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Checked it, looks like it's good to me, I urge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ec6HmyhH4) you to try again.
1. The prank and the reaction just aren't that funny.
2. If you are going to pull a prank on someone who is partially unclothed and then show it to people, they should be attractive.
3. The "talent" that does the intro (guy with crazy thin beard like a homeless person) needs to be more likeable. Instead of setting up a fun prank and being excited about it (see the behavior of the guys on Jackass, he is angry and mean). Cut him out of any future work you do or at leat give him a lot of notes.
4. Also, and this is not that big a deal, but the crazy beard guy's glasses reflected light back into the camera that was distracting and hard to watch.
1. Your music bed was as loud as the vocals when even loud music beds should be about 50% of the vocal track.
2. In general, it ran long. Each of your shots should be shorter. This is especially true for the time we spend waiting for the guy to open the door and throw the red sauce. The masturbation joke you inserted is not that funny and doesn't cover for all the "dead air". In general, you will only use about 10% of the video you shoot (or less). This whole thing feels like you didn't have much video and were afraid to cut.
3. The effects at the end are well done (as far as the editing goes), but again the prank just isn't very funny.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.