PDA

View Full Version : [NSFW] Oh, noes! CoG is teh DOOOOOMD!

Pages : [1] 2

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 09:13 AM
For someone has created the ultimate nemesis: AllianceofGamers! (link removed) We might as well just close up CoG now. There is no point in continuing the charade.

I noticed from the guy's Twitter account (also gone) that he's following an absurd number of Colonists. Is this an attempt to subvert our user base and convert our beloved Colonists to Alliance-ists? Who knows? Maybe he's watching our every move -- right now!

In any case, I thought you might find this as humorous as I did. :D

UPDATE: links removed on account of Cyber's redirectioning. Doom potential has subsided -- for now.

frederec
02-24-2009, 09:15 AM
So...it's just a collection of 1up RSS feeds? I'd rather just go to gametab for something like that, it's got more variety and doesn't look like crap.

edit: So is this all a joke? I don't think I've ever seen a forum as empty as that. I went there and there were two guests and no users.

wyeast
02-24-2009, 09:17 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6jjafn.gif

President Fred
02-24-2009, 09:17 AM
1. Alliance of gamers
2. ??????
3. Profit

Ancalagon
02-24-2009, 09:18 AM
What?

Thats.... plain weird. CoG has a stalker?

civil
02-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Are people ignoring who the site admin is on purpose or as a joke?

President Fred
02-24-2009, 09:19 AM
No I saw who it was.

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Are people ignoring who the site admin is on purpose or as a joke?Should I know who Jason "Bandit" Davenport is? :confused:

frederec
02-24-2009, 09:24 AM

I guess that's what I get for posting in a thread that's a little too meta. I didn't see the name. You said this, I looked, didn't recognize it. Did a quick search, he's apparently been banned from here. Never even saw that user name before. Seems I missed whatever drama this is connected to.

Ancalagon
02-24-2009, 09:25 AM
No I saw who it was.

Who is it?

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 09:25 AM
I guess that's what I get for posting in a thread that's a little too meta. I didn't see the name. You said this, I looked, didn't recognize it. Did a quick search, he's apparently been banned from here. Never even saw that user name before. Seems I missed whatever drama this is connected to.Apparently I did, too. :confused:

civil
02-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Cyberdistraction.

Voodoo
02-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Davenport, Jason... Isn't that the guy that always goes crazy at the end and posts either lemon party or goatse? He certainly has a odd fixation on this community.

Previously used handles
Radioguy9698
Roaddawg

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 09:31 AM
Cyberdistraction.Oh, wow - really?! That's even better! :) I can't believe he's building a CoG competitor! This is awesome.

I should front-page this. :D

President Fred
02-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Last I remember he was threatening suicide and asking for donations. When people gave him advice he flipped out. It was weird your honour.

Cit Phil Cit
02-24-2009, 09:33 AM
IS there other drama I have missed? i heard Schnoogs pretends to be the commander of Babylon 5 with a frisbee fetish or something.

ClannerDelta
02-24-2009, 09:34 AM
That only makes the whole thing so much more awesome.

Goronmon
02-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Cyberdistraction.Hahaha, I knew it! I soon as I read this thread I knew that is who it had to be.

rein
02-24-2009, 09:35 AM
AoG? What the hell is that? He should have gone with Community of Gamers if he really wanted to do it the right way.

roboninja
02-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Wow, this is getting more than a little sad. Hopefully it ends at sad.

TrackZero
02-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Zero posts in every thread too, cute. ;)

National Kato
02-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Is that a picture of Fred Durst in his profile? :D

TrackZero
02-24-2009, 09:47 AM
Is that a picture of Fred Durst in his profile? :D

Yes, yes it is.

Wraith
02-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Looks like someone's already using that name... http://www.allianceofgamers.org/forums/index.php

civil
02-24-2009, 09:50 AM
I actually feel a pity for the guy. I find how he responds to conflict and those disagreeing with him unhealthy, but that doesn't mean he isn't deserving of sympathy on some level.

Now before someone goes on one of those idiotic extrapolative rants about how that means I feel murderers and rapists should get sympathy I will say that yes, yes I do. Sympathy does not mean we condone, forgive or ignore wrongs. Everyone has a path that leads them to be the person they are in life. Some of the steps along that path can be controlled, others can't. I have sympathy (however slight or large) for those who encounter those unalterable circumstances that lead them to do wrong.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Ghostbear
02-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Hmmm... nope the guy is just looney toons.

DoctorFinger
02-24-2009, 09:53 AM
I actually feel a pity for the guy. I find how he responds to conflict and those disagreeing with him unhealthy, but that doesn't mean he isn't deserving of sympathy on some level.

Now before someone goes on one of those idiotic extrapolative rants about how that means I feel murderers and rapists should get sympathy I will say that yes, yes I do. Sympathy does not mean we condone, forgive or ignore wrongs. Everyone has a path that leads them to be the person they are in life. Some of the steps along that path can be controlled, others can't. I have sympathy (however slight or large) for those who encounter those unalterable circumstances that lead them to do wrong.

I'll get off my soapbox now.Let me put it this way. I might sympathize if it was a one time blow up. But it wasn't. It's habitual.

Ox
02-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Last I remember he was threatening suicide and asking for donations. When people gave him advice he flipped out.
I hope these things were connected.

"I'll kill myself if you don't send a donation."
"Maybe you shouldn't tie your will to live to subscriber donations."
"[lemonparty]"

Shadowstorm
02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Agentstorm/lolfunny/09d36e17.jpg

Codicier
02-24-2009, 09:57 AM
This must be an example of one of those "popular threads" I hear so much about.

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 09:57 AM
"I'll make my own website! With Blackjack! And Hookers!"

"..."

"In fact, Forget the website and the Blackjack!"

Cit Phil Cit
02-24-2009, 09:58 AM
I actually feel a pity for the guy.

I feel murderers and rapists should get sympathy. Sympathy mean we condone, forgive or ignore wrongs. Everyone has a path that leads them to be the person they are in life. Some of the steps along that path can be controlled, others can't. I have sympathy (however slight or large) for those who encounter those unalterable circumstances that lead them to do wrong.

You are crazy.

Straximus
02-24-2009, 09:59 AM

"[lemonparty]"

Yeah, that is essentially the Reader's Digest version.

Widgetcraft
02-24-2009, 10:02 AM

Of course I can sympathize with him, as there is something obviously wrong with him. Still though, he is who he is, and who he is happens to be hilarious.

is

Anyhow, this is officially awesome, I can't stop smiling.

TheFlyingOrc

Well, yeah. We're all broken people, and most of us who have actually explored their own situation understand that if born in a different situation, we could very easily be horrible, horrible people.

That doesn't mean that we can't be very, very irritated at someone who we constantly try to reach out to and they keep hurting both us and themselves.

Even Jesus, who was pretty awesomely patient with people's failings, told his disciples that if a town wouldn't listen to them they should shake the dust off their sandals and move on. Sometimes, you just have to shake your head, part ways, and accept that some people won't let you help them.

wyeast

"[lemonparty]"
Uh. Wow. How the hell did I miss this? :confused:

President Fred
02-24-2009, 10:03 AM

"[lemonparty]"

Yeah, that is essentially the Reader's Digest version.

I know you were joking Ox but as Straximus said that is pretty much what happened. I feel sorry for the guy and everything but that thread was weird. Plus I went 24 years without seeing lemon party.

Goronmon
02-24-2009, 10:04 AM
Yeah, that is essentially the Reader's Digest version.How did I miss that?

rein
02-24-2009, 10:04 AM
Let me put it this way. I might sympathize if it was a one time blow up. But it wasn't. It's habitual.

I think he still deserves sympathy. Maybe even more so because he obviously takes message board criticism very poorly. Even his attempt at revenge wasn't very well thought out and poorly executed.

...it still shouldn't stop people from laughing at his attempt. Sympathy? Yes. A free pass at being an internet douche? No!

Straximus
02-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Hey Doc, I'm dieing to know how you found this.

DoctorFinger
02-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Hey Doc, I'm dieing to know how you found this.I know you were referring to the other Doc, but it's simple: we all got Twitter notifications that he was following us.

Karmakin
02-24-2009, 10:09 AM
There's only one thing to say to this.

/facepalm

biosc1
02-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Okay folks. Settle down. In these "economic times", don't look a gift horse in the mouth. (bad breath?)

It plainly says on the front page that they are hiring staff. We should all be supportive of companies willing to hire staff.

What they may be paid in...is a different matter...probably lemons ;)

Restlessavenger
02-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Hey Doc, I'm dieing to know how you found this.

I got a note that he was following me on Twitter yesterday. That's how I found out at least.

Telefrog
02-24-2009, 10:13 AM
I can't wait for the lemonparty goodness to come.

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 10:19 AM
This....this is comedy gold right here.

DangerousDaze
02-24-2009, 10:25 AM
0 Posts in 0 Topics by 1 MembersHow can we compete with that? :(

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Guys, I've come to a decision. I've decided to resign my post as CoG moderator effective immediately. I'm going to go work for Alliance of Gamers, where they (well...he) knows how to treat a community right.

AoG forever!

Widgetcraft
02-24-2009, 10:31 AM
I was just thinking... what is he going to do when he eventually decides to flip out on his own forum? Lemonparty himself, and then ban himself?

Shrinn
02-24-2009, 10:45 AM
I am SO fucking disappointed in you guys. I don't even know what web community I'm reading right now. I mean come on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/Zargriel/DrDoomChap.gif

It took fifty posts?

Wraith
02-24-2009, 10:48 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/racaulk/Television/Futurama/bender-doomed.jpg

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 10:56 AM
I am SO fucking disappointed in you guys. I don't even know what web community I'm reading right now. I mean come on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/Zargriel/DrDoomChap.gif

It took fifty posts?

I was going to, but had already posted twice.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/theflyingorc/Doomed.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/theflyingorc/300-doom.jpg

BlackPete
02-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Hmm... I'll just smile and nod and pretend to know what's going on.

Actually I seem to have somehow missed the whole fiasco. Cyberdistraction? Lemon party? Was this from here or over at EvAv?

Straximus
02-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Hmm... I'll just smile and nod and pretend to know what's going on.

Actually I seem to have somehow missed the whole fiasco. Cyberdistraction? Lemon party? Was this from here or over at EvAv?

Both! :D

At EvAv he got pissy when no one would agree that the Golden Compass was a devil movie and boycott it with him, so he posted Goatse all over the place. Then he showed up shortly after CoG was formed with a mea culpa, claiming to have 'changed'. He eventually begged for donations after getting himself fired, hoping for an outpouring of generosity from the community, and claimed thoughts of suicide. When he got advice didn't like instead of cash, (like selling his $10,000 gold chain or his large screen HDTV) he lemonpartied CoG.

Good times.

Wraith
02-24-2009, 11:22 AM
When he got advice didn't like instead of cash, (like selling his $10,000 gold chain or his large screen HDTV)...Seriously?

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/theflyingorc/300-doom.jpgHey, I made that one!

Nice to see it's still being put to good use. :D

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 11:24 AM
I doubt it was 10k, but it was worth something, as was his TV and game systems, but he refused to sell it or work someplace that was "beneath" him. Nor would he take the advice of moving back in with his parents.

DangerousDaze
02-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Ah, those were the good old days. ;)

Rock Bandit
02-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Don't forget he was also The Voice on EvAv (after the Cyberdistraction instance) where he....proceeded to have a meltdown and lemon party everyone. You're saying he did it here now? Hat trick!

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Don't forget he was also The Voice on EvAv (after the Cyberdistraction instance) where he....proceeded to have a meltdown and lemon party everyone. You're saying he did it here now? Hat trick!

I love your avatar. That game is awesome.

Widgetcraft
02-24-2009, 11:40 AM

Isn't it like the third time this has happened?

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 11:42 AM
Isn't it like the third time this has happened?

That's what Hat Trick means

Rock Bandit
02-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Oh Orc, I would hug you if you weren't covered in spikes and barbs.

Straximus
02-24-2009, 11:46 AM
I doubt it was 10k, but it was worth something, as was his TV and game systems, but he refused to sell it or work someplace that was "beneath" him. Nor would he take the advice of moving back in with his parents.

He claimed it was $10k, iirc. I doubt it was really worth that myself, but it certainly made his situation that much more unsympathetic.

Iron Past
02-24-2009, 11:48 AM
The link... redirects to something completely unrelated? What's going on? I can't even laugh at the 1 Members thing. :(

Straximus
02-24-2009, 11:50 AM
The link... redirects to something completely unrelated? What's going on? I can't even laugh at the 1 Members thing. :(

Heh. It's related. He might mave seen this thread, because that is his 'internet radio station'. ;)

I for one morn the untimely death of AoG.

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Looks like he's caught wind of our ridicule and has made it all go away.

Run and hide you little bitch.

Generation ABXY
02-24-2009, 11:52 AM
I also felt a bit of pity for the guy, but I only knew him from here and, though I saw the outburst, I missed the visual aid. Still, I have to admit, the guy did seem a little unstable to me – it's the kind of thing that makes you wary to be in a known location: “Yeah, I'll be at PAX, but only if I can find a bulletproof vest first.” :p

Restlessavenger
02-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Does this mean that we are undoomed now?

Narradisall
02-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Oh I remember crazy suicide 'can't live without my HDTV' guy.

Not enough to tab it for the lulz though.

Shadowstorm
02-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Haha, he took it down.

Widgetcraft
02-24-2009, 11:58 AM
That's what Hat Trick means

Really? I always thought that meant two, not three... I dunno, I don't care for sports. Anyhow, he is a douchebag, and I wish I could find that IRC quote that used to be in Dis' signature. Something about how he was saving the world through radio, about a week before he got his dumb ass fired.

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm highly disappointed that he didn't take the opportunity to redirect the link to Lemonparty.

He's obviously lost his touch.

Ox
02-24-2009, 12:05 PM
He's trying to lull us into a false sense of security. I'd be all, "I'm on to your tricks, Cyberdistraction!", but my awareness of his ploys simply makes the inexorable apocalypse all the more terrible. Truly, this modern-day Apollo has cursed me as his forebear did the daughter of Priam.

DoctorFinger
02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
He's too busy registering collectiveofgamers.com to maintain his site.

Codicier
02-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Looks like he's caught wind of our ridicule and has made it all go away.

Run and hide you little bitch.

Didn't you work with him at the radio station before he got fired? What if he tries to get revenge on you.

And I think you know what I mean...

RL Lemonparty at your house. :eek:

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 12:11 PM

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/theflyingorc/DrDoomChap-1.jpg

He's trying to lull us into a false sense of security. I'd be all, "I'm on to your tricks, Cyberdistraction!", but my awareness of his ploys simply makes the inexorable apocalypse all the more terrible. Truly, this modern-day Apollo has cursed me as his forebear did the daughter of Priam.

You insufferable nerd.

torrefaction
02-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Hey, I made that one!

Nice to see it's still being put to good use. :D

If I recall correctly, you even made it for me!

Slack3r78
02-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Well, yeah. We're all broken people, and most of us who have actually explored their own situation understand that if born in a different situation, we could very easily be horrible, horrible people.
Little known fact, but Alec Baldwin's character in Glengarry Glen Ross is actually based on an alternate universe version of Oxonian.

y-AXTx4PcKI

Kielaran
02-24-2009, 12:28 PM
As to those who feel bad for him...were you guys around during one of his multiple meltdowns? It did a lot to end any caring I had about his situation.

Slack3r78
02-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Little known fact, but Alec Baldwin's character in Glengarry Glen Ross is actually based on an alternate universe version of Oxonian.
Also, our Ox is the evil twin with the goatee; you just can't see it.

Squidbot
02-24-2009, 12:33 PM
The usernames are hilarious! I can smell the testosterone!

Rogue_hunter
02-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Aww, I don't feel special, he's not following me on twitter. But I've been getting alot of unusual people following me now, so I guess it evens out.

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Well, you can follow him if you want - http://twitter.com/jaydavenport

Dorkandproudofit
02-24-2009, 12:42 PM
This is the perfect video for this thread:

GnPN2yOup9E

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Whoa. I just figured it out.

Fitbabits just recently took a self-imposed furlough from CoG.
About the same time that Cyberdistraction started up Alliance of Gamers.

Fitbabits = Cyberdistraction :eek:

J Arcane
02-24-2009, 12:48 PM
http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=82&stc=1&d=1235501319

Voodoo
02-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Well, you can follow him if you want - http://twitter.com/jaydavenport

Follow me...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_production/profile_images/61810439/jayd_bigger.jpg
...I smiles

Jackel
02-24-2009, 12:54 PM
I am very sad that I missed seeing this site. :(

It would have brought a smile to my face.

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Oh VooDoo....here, have some more (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=386044532&albumId=19908&page=1).

LiquidRain
02-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Absolutely hilarious. This makes me proud to be the guy who pushed him over the lemonparty edge on his last thread. In fact, I wish I was meaner about it.

No sympathy here for the jackass.

edit: Here it is for anyone who missed it. (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/showthread.php?t=3848) That thread was the 3rd time he blew up and lemonpartied the thread.

Xerxes
02-24-2009, 01:05 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ai3TT4Szc-A/RhFpRDxgHOI/AAAAAAAAAE0/ezeKOHog05Y/s400/khan5.jpg

Ox
02-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Great, now I imagine Cyberdistraction sitting in his empty, frigid house at Christmastime, speaking to the half-eaten turkey sandwich he scavenged from a nearby dumpster, "I suppose I could raise the money to get power and heat and light and love again. But that would require surrendering my rich Corinthian leather."

Superman's Dead
02-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Last I remember he was threatening suicide and asking for donations. When people gave him advice he flipped out. It was weird your honour.

I stopped reading the thread right here to say that this is the best timed/delivered use of a Chappelle's show joke ever, on purpose or not.

spcialk
02-24-2009, 01:17 PM
FOR SHAME....all of you. I emailed the poor guy to find out what his deal was, the reply:

Jason Bandit Davenport - Allaince of Gamers Admin
to me

trying to start a web community for gamers, site was hacked this morning by folks from colonyofgamers.com, i might just give up the site.

DangerousDaze
02-24-2009, 01:21 PM
site was hacked this morning by folks from colonyofgamers.com, i might just give up the site.

If he really was hacked and it really was someone from CoG then his whole site would have received a lemon makeover.

violent
02-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Great, now I imagine Cyberdistraction sitting in his empty, frigid house at Christmastime, speaking to the half-eaten turkey sandwich he scavenged from a nearby dumpster, "I suppose I could raise the money to get power and heat and light and love again. But that would require surrendering my rich Corinthian leather."

I picture him in the bathroom with a twelve-gauge in his mouth and his toe on the trigger. Tears streaming down his face as he damns his God as to why He does not allow him to be a man even in this most dire moment. Inevitably realizing his failure he puts the gun down, cranks one out to a Nickelodeon magazine and falls asleep on a pile of Taco Bell wrappers.

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 01:22 PM
FOR SHAME....all of you. I emailed the poor guy to find out what his deal was, the reply:

to me

trying to start a web community for gamers, site was hacked this morning by folks from colonyofgamers.com, i might just give up the site.

Did you cut and paste that? Or did he really spell Alliance that way?

hunterx280
02-24-2009, 01:23 PM

to me

EDIT: Nevermind, I just went back and actually read the rest of the posts.

God I really hope that's not true. I hope he's just trying to give us bad rep, that is at least manageable.

Worldcrafter
What a brilliant strategy:

1. Make a fake site
2. Send links to your site to people you hate
3. Wait for them to view site
4. Shut down site
5. Claim they 'hacked' your site
6. ???
7. Lemon party

spcialk
I picture him in the bathroom with a twelve-gauge in his mouth and his toe on the trigger. Tears streaming down his face as he damns his God as to why He does not allow him to be a man even in this most dire moment. Inevitably realizing his failure he puts the gun down, cranks one out to a Nickelodeon magazine and falls asleep on a pile of Taco Bell wrappers.

That's way to detailed not to be auto-biography ;)

FWIW Taco Bell would probably keep me from killing my self too

violent
Nobody here hacked shit.

That's way to detailed not to be auto-biography ;)

FWIW Taco Bell would probably keep me from killing my self too

It's easy when you're writing about an utter douchebag.

spcialk
02-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Did you cut and paste that? Or did he really spell Alliance that way?

Cut and paste my friend...someone doesn't use Firefox/doesn't see red squiggly lines

spcialk
02-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Nobody here hacked shit.

He doesn't know I am a CoG, I emailed him out of the blue about the "Staff Writer" on his site. AFAIK he assumes I am some dude who found his twitter post.

violent
02-24-2009, 01:26 PM
He doesn't know I am a CoG, I emailed him out of the blue about the "Staff Writer" on his site. AFAIK he assumes I am some dude who found his twitter post.

He's frequenting this thread himself, I guarantee it.

spcialk
02-24-2009, 01:29 PM
He's frequenting this thread himself, I guarantee it.

Sure, now. I wasn't on this thread till I posted that.

rinichanraar
02-24-2009, 01:30 PM
I know you were referring to the other Doc, but it's simple: we all got Twitter notifications that he was following us.

This is hilarious, but I'm sad I didn't get followed. :(

Suave Peanut
02-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Ohh that was the Twitter thing. I got an email that "bandit" was following me on Twitter. My first inclination was, "Bandit...? As in Rock?"

But then I forgot all about it until reading this thread.

How can one person provide so many lulz? It's unbelievable.

Restlessavenger
02-24-2009, 01:38 PM
It's a shame that there already is an Alliance of Gamers (http://www.allianceofgamers.org/) out there already. I'd like to thing that he is now searching for other collective nouns (http://www.rinkworks.com/words/collective.shtml) that he can use. I'm personally fond of Gaggle of Gamers, Pride of Gamers, or even better Murder of Gamers.

Goronmon
02-24-2009, 01:42 PM
What a brilliant strategy:

1. Make a fake site
2. Send links to your site to people you hate
3. Wait for them to view site
4. Shut down site
5. Claim they 'hacked' your site
6. ???
7. Lemon partyPretty much.

LordDon
02-24-2009, 01:47 PM
This can only end in Lemon Party.

Worldcrafter
02-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Murder of Gamers.
I think Jack Thompson already has that one reserved.

Grifter
02-24-2009, 02:25 PM
This can only end in Lemon Party.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/grifter_66/lemonparty_electech.gif

/thread

torrefaction
02-24-2009, 02:26 PM
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_4b917bcdc5c9b752052fae587f9d4405.jpg

From his Myspace. LOL. Look at the face of the girl on the right. I've never seen an expression of "Please god get this guy's hand off of me" displayed quite so well.

This is so awesome.

National Kato
02-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Oh, I love it when a plan falls apart. :)

opsin
02-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh, I love it when a plan falls apart. :)

I love the smell of burning douche in the morning.

I wish he'd put more time into the site, to see it fail slightly more prodigiously. It looked like it could have wound up being fucking dreadful, though mostly just empty.

Jackel
02-24-2009, 02:38 PM
I feel bad for the guy....until I remembered some of the picture he posted.

Now I just feel bad for the Internet....having to deal with him.

Johan
02-24-2009, 02:43 PM
I am so glad I have images turned off, and have been able to avoid lemon party or any of the others horrors of the Internet...I learned the hard way after some arse threw tub-girl in my face on the last site. Signatures off, avatars off, images off, many problems solved.

roboninja
02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
From his Myspace. LOL. Look at the face of the girl on the right. I've never seen an expression of "Please god get this guy's hand off of me" displayed quite so well.

This is so awesome.

Oh fuck, Torre. I have a shirt almost exactly like that, I now I am not sure if I can wear it again. You owe me a shirt.

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 02:52 PM
He reminds me of an Evil version of Sandman.

Looks-wise, at least.

ThievesAmongUs
02-24-2009, 02:56 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/Fehdin/Crack/win.jpg

Thread = win

Site = Fail.

torrefaction
02-24-2009, 02:57 PM
He reminds me of an Evil version of Sandman.

Looks-wise, at least.

Wow. Epic Sandman burn.

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Wow. Epic Sandman burn.

Just stance and face(and proximity to some form of wrestling). I don't think I've made it any secret that I find Sandman groanworthy, but he's certainly not repulsive in the manner of Mr. Davenport.

edit: And I did specify he's the EVIL version.

Sandman
02-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Just stance and face(and proximity to some form of wrestling). I don't think I've made it any secret that I find Sandman groanworthy, but he's certainly not repulsive in the manner of Mr. Davenport.

Only thing I've done to you is like things you don't. And I'm nothing like him.

Jackel
02-24-2009, 03:23 PM

Having met Sandman in person....he really is nothing like Davenport. I think it might just be because his avatar picture looks slightly similar.

Johan
02-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Things sure do get personal a lot, don't they?

You bunch of fuckers. :D

LordDon
02-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Things sure do get personal a lot, don't they?

You bunch of fuckers. :D

But we're lovable fuckers and that makes all the difference. :D

Karmakin
02-24-2009, 03:43 PM
But we're lovable fuckers and that makes all the difference. :D

There really are quite a few assholes here.

Very nice, fun assholes.

But assholes none the less :)

SilentScreams
02-24-2009, 04:01 PM
I always miss funny stuff like this and the meltdowns that led up to it.
CoG needs some kind of global Bat Signal type system for when funny shit is happening.

Purple Santa
02-24-2009, 04:23 PM

My thoughts exactly. If they were coherent and intelligent :p

Whunpo
02-24-2009, 04:23 PM
I am so glad I have images turned off, and have been able to avoid lemon party or any of the others horrors of the Internet...I learned the hard way after some arse threw tub-girl in my face on the last site. Signatures off, avatars off, images off, many problems solved.

What happens when someone replaces the rollseyes smiley command with a shock image?

Johan
02-24-2009, 05:08 PM
What happens when someone replaces the rollseyes smiley command with a shock image?

Let me know when you find out! :)

Alkanos
02-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Didn't he post a huge picture of a cock in one of his threads once? Granted, it was accompanied by the lovely Eva Angelina, but that only makes up for so much. :P

As for the hacking, maybe he's just really not very tech savvy, and had very limited bandwidth at the moment. So that when he started getting hundreds of hits from here at CoG, it brought the tiny server down. I.E. Hacked by CoG.

Or maybe he's just being a dick and blaming CoG for everything bad that happens in his life. Yeah, that's probably it...

ClannerDelta
02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
The more I think about it, the more I feel sorry for the guy. Like how one might feel sorry for the Brain if he didn't have Pinky to keep him company.

evilgoodwin
02-24-2009, 05:29 PM
This guy reminds me of Bob, the guy making Bob's Game for DS and his shenanigans.

Mainly due to the crazy.

Anyone else? No? Maybe it's just me....

ThievesAmongUs
02-24-2009, 05:31 PM
There really are quite a few assholes here.

Very nice, fun assholes.

But assholes none the less :)

How many assholes do we have on this ship ? :p

I always miss funny stuff like this and the meltdowns that led up to it.
CoG needs some kind of global Bat Signal type system for when funny shit is happening.

Fuck yes.

squirrelTactics
02-24-2009, 05:35 PM

You want this

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_production/profile_images/61810439/jayd_bigger.jpg

following you?

Sl1pstream
02-24-2009, 05:42 PM

to me

Hey, maybe you should move in together.

pronounconnoun
02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
This situation reminds me of Butters turning into Professor Chaos because nobody paid any attention to him.

squirrelTactics
02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
The site is back up, fyi.

Sandman
02-24-2009, 06:00 PM
You know, he did say he was hiring staff. The words "hiring" and "staff" suggest pay.

Johan
02-24-2009, 06:01 PM
How many assholes do we have on this ship ?

One per person?

Just thinking out loud...:D

AgtFox
02-24-2009, 06:04 PM
You know, he did say he was hiring staff. The words "hiring" and "staff" suggest pay.
Will he pay via the expensive necklace and HDTV being sold? Speaking of the necklace, how come I don't see any necklace on him in any of the pictures? You'd think if a necklace was that expensive and you were proud of it that you'd show it off.

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Only thing I've done to you is like things you don't. And I'm nothing like him.

Exactly. As I said, I only find yourself to be incredibly lame, not reprehensible like this douchebag. You're the good you, his picture makes me think he's the evil you.

Spectre-7
02-24-2009, 06:14 PM

*Excessive quote-mark warning*

Those words suggest pay, but I wouldn't consider it concrete. I'm reminded of the day I was "hired" on as "staff" at PlanetHalfLife. My question about pay or other means of compensation was met with dead silence, which I eventually took to mean the "job offer" had been rescinded... and that's a site run by the fucking IGN syndicate.

AgtFox
02-24-2009, 06:16 PM
I will say before you accept any job position at an online gaming publication you should find out for sure whether it is volunteer or paid. Some places do note that it is volunteer, but many decide to not say anything in the job posting.

If it is volunteer then you have to decide whether it is worth it or not.

Spockrocket
02-24-2009, 06:19 PM
I missed teh crazy? :( We need another nut around here so I can experience the fun.

Aggort
02-24-2009, 06:19 PM
We should be flattered

wyeast
02-24-2009, 06:23 PM
“Yeah, I'll be at PAX, but only if I can find a bulletproof vest first.” :p
Oh great. Another chore before September rolls around. *jots note to self*

As to those who feel bad for him...were you guys around during one of his multiple meltdowns? It did a lot to end any caring I had about his situation.
That's a cold day when Kiel stops caring about your ass. :eek: *shudders*

Fitbabits = Cyberdistraction :eek:

Oh. My. God. :eek:

Sweetheart, I follow you all the time! :o

Oh wait, you weren't supposed to know that... :eek:

Jason
02-24-2009, 06:39 PM
How many assholes do we have on this ship ? :p

One per person?

Just thinking out loud...

I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes.:D

TheFlyingOrc
02-24-2009, 06:42 PM

Tell us more about your career in gay orgy porn.

rinichanraar
02-24-2009, 06:48 PM
You want this

following you?

Good point/point taken! I retract my previous statements about wanting to be "followed" by this man.

This situation reminds me of Butters turning into Professor Chaos because nobody paid any attention to him.

But the difference is that people actually like Butters and Butters didn't post Lemon Party and other penises all over South Park's forum.

Sweetheart, I follow you all the time! :o

Oh wait, you weren't supposed to know that... :eek:

A-ha! I knew it! I'm so glad I have my very own stalker. :p

Sandman
02-24-2009, 06:53 PM
But the difference is that people actually like Butters and Butters didn't post Lemon Party and other penises all over South Park's forum.

Watch it, you'll give them episode ideas.

ThievesAmongUs
02-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Watch it, you'll give them episode ideas.

Didn't the Simpson's already do that ? :p

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 06:56 PM
I will say before you accept any job position at an online gaming publication you should find out for sure whether it is volunteer or paid. Some places do note that it is volunteer, but many decide to not say anything in the job posting.

If it is volunteer then you have to decide whether it is worth it or not.Hey, uh, you know, this maybe isn't the best time to bring this up. But the last check I got from CoG, kinda, well, bounced. And I was wondering, since, you know, it was written in crayon, if there was, maybe, something you guys wanted to tell me.....? :(

Libuke
02-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Hey, uh, you know, this maybe isn't the best time to bring this up. But the last check I got from CoG, kinda, well, bounced. And I was wondering, since, you know, it was written in crayon, if there was, maybe, something you guys wanted to tell me.....? :(

It was pretty wasn't that payment enough!

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 07:09 PM

Keep firing, assholes!!

LongStepMantis
02-24-2009, 07:11 PM

*closes mask* Keep firing, assholes!

Edit: Dammit Psyko, I came here specifically to say that. Thunder...stolen. :p

Rune_74
02-24-2009, 07:12 PM

My god, I got visions of gomar pile in full metal jacket...

Hmm you sure that he's not your brothersandman?

So what did he do to get fired from that station...heheh did it have anything to do with those girls...right after the picture he goes zombie nuts and starts munchin...

squirrelTactics
02-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Another note, there is already an AllianceofGamers.org that looks like it has been running for quite some time...

Sandman
02-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Another note, there is already an AllianceofGamers.org that looks like it has been running for quite some time...

Perhaps we should alert them and they can sue for gimmick infringement.

MagGnome
02-24-2009, 07:33 PM
The guy definitely has issues, but was this whole bash fest really necessary?

Rune_74
02-24-2009, 07:35 PM
The guy definitely has issues, but was this whole bash fest really worth it?

Gota valid point here....however, did you see the thread he was in before he went all lemony?

MagGnome
02-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Gota valid point here....however, did you see the thread he was in before he went all lemony?

Oh yes, I participated in that thread if I remember correctly.

Fortunately I just barely missed the drama that followed.

ClannerDelta
02-24-2009, 07:38 PM
The guy definitely has issues, but was this whole bash fest really necessary?

The best thing about the intarwebs is there is no terrain. One cannot hold the moral high ground without hills!

Rune_74
02-24-2009, 07:39 PM
It would make a good movie though....where the hell was I when all that happened?

MagGnome
02-24-2009, 07:40 PM
The best thing about the intarwebs is there is no terrain. One cannot hold the moral high ground without hills!

I've swam in the gutter with the rest of you, so maybe I should just keep quiet. :p

skwish
02-24-2009, 07:45 PM
and here i was thinking dwarf fortress had crazy programed dead on.... guess not mr. AoG proves that humans can surpass presumed limits

Doctor Setebos
02-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Another note, there is already an AllianceofGamers.org that looks like it has been running for quite some time...Welcome to 50 posts ago (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/showthread.php?p=192130#post192130). ;)

Shadowstorm
02-24-2009, 09:59 PM
You want this

following you?

Burrrrrrrrnnnn.

pseudopseudo
02-24-2009, 10:16 PM
I know we've covered this terrain already, but I just had a chuckle to myself. Not only was he completely unwilling to give up his necklace, tv, and other belongings: but he'd obviously spent money on domain names (for AoG and his "radio station") and somehow had been able to afford music licensing rights for this radio station. (I couldn't even afford that back when I was working full-time.)

...unless he's not actually paying licensing rights, and just faking like he is? If that were the case - nah, that's evil thinking.

This dude never NEEDED money. He just wanted to maintain his current way of life without doing any of the work. Essentially, he tried to scam us and failed.

And that, Gnome, is why I think we can run this guy up the river all we want - he deserves every bit of it. :D

shodan2020
02-24-2009, 10:32 PM
He can have all the lemon parties he wants. He's still an idiot.

shodan2020
02-24-2009, 10:37 PM
"[lemonparty]"

From what I understand that's the way he dealt with any obstacle in his life. He'd toss a lemon party in hopes of change.

shodan2020
02-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Guys, I've come to a decision. I've decided to resign my post as CoG moderator effective immediately. I'm going to go work for Alliance of Gamers, where they (well...he) knows how to treat a community right.

AoG forever!

Well you know it takes two to have a proper lemon party. Enjoy Doc. ;)

LongStepMantis
02-24-2009, 10:49 PM
So he posted here asking for a second chance after EvAv, and in a really short amount of time starts another lemon party tantrum...

This is not how adults resolve their problems, especially in retaliation to people making logical, sensible suggestions just because you want a better, magical solution.
You have no business getting pissy about people suggesting you solve your crippling poverty/homelessness by selling your jewelry and electronics. There's a reason those items are considered luxuries. A HDTV doesn't do you much fucking good when you're pushing it in a shopping cart wearing bread bags for gloves.

Restlessavenger
02-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Essentially, he tried to scam us and failed.

And everyone knows that the proper way to scam us is to throw up a game sale thread.

Adam Blue
02-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Wow...I'm very late to this whole thing, but honestly every attempt of whatever from this guy has been hilarious.

KamaItachi
02-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I know we've covered this terrain already, but I just had a chuckle to myself. Not only was he completely unwilling to give up his necklace, tv, and other belongings: but he'd obviously spent money on domain names (for AoG and his "radio station") and somehow had been able to afford music licensing rights for this radio station. (I couldn't even afford that back when I was working full-time.)

...unless he's not actually paying licensing rights, and just faking like he is? If that were the case - nah, that's evil thinking.

This dude never NEEDED money. He just wanted to maintain his current way of life without doing any of the work. Essentially, he tried to scam us and failed.

And that, Gnome, is why I think we can run this guy up the river all we want - he deserves every bit of it. :D

Not really jumping on the bandwagon on this guy, but I do recall him mentioning buying a copy of Cigar aficionado without the slightest hint of irony.

Cigar aficionado

LiquidRain
02-24-2009, 11:13 PM
And everyone knows that the proper way to scam us is to throw up a game sale thread.
Ooo. That's cold, man. Cold. Some people are probably still hurt over that one. :)

5y1v4r
02-24-2009, 11:17 PM
somebody put the site link back up... I wanna join the mocking party :-(

Disgustipated
02-24-2009, 11:32 PM
This guy is so lame it hurts. I think you've all been a bit too kind in this thread.

LongStepMantis
02-24-2009, 11:44 PM
Ooo. That's cold, man. Cold. Some people are probably still hurt over that one. :)

Didn't he show up here once right after the site started? Or was that someone fucking around with an alt? I'm leaning towards alt...but he could just be that stupid.

Slack3r78
02-24-2009, 11:45 PM
Didn't he show up here once right after the site started? Or was that someone fucking around with an alt? I'm leaning towards alt...but he could just be that stupid.
It was him. He was at PiRi for a while too. Pretty sure he did something retarded to get banned there too.

LongStepMantis
02-24-2009, 11:49 PM
It was him. He was at PiRi for a while too. Pretty sure he did something retarded to get banned there too.

Seriously? He showed his face around here after stealing from multiple respected posters...guess he is that stupid.

I figured for sure it was a joke.

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 11:50 PM
I think you might be confused here, LongStep.

LongStepMantis
02-24-2009, 11:52 PM
I think you might be confused here, LongStep.

Perhaps I am. Are we not talking about megachops? Great, now I'm even more confused. :p

Disgustipated
02-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Perhaps I am. Are we not talking about megachops? Great, now I'm even more confused. :p

We are, Scott is the one that's confused.

Psykoboy2
02-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Ah, okay...sorry. The object of ridicule changed without mention of the new object. So no, you aren't confused in that regard. I was.

mister slim
02-24-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't believe Megachops showed up here or at PiRi. I think Scott was referring to Cyber.

LongStepMantis
02-25-2009, 12:02 AM
Ah, okay...sorry. The object of ridicule changed without mention of the new object. So no, you aren't confused in that regard. I was.

Ah, cool. I can see why my statement seems confusing though, since the quote didn't mention him directly.

I don't believe Megachops showed up here or at PiRi. I think Scott was referring to Cyber.

Well someone named megachops (http://www.colonyofgamers.com/cogforums/member.php?u=446) was here. I always assumed it was a joke alt.

MegaChops
02-25-2009, 12:05 AM
im still here you motherfuckeres and ive still got ur monayyyy

LongStepMantis
02-25-2009, 12:08 AM
im still here you motherfuckeres and ive still got ur monayyyy

My spidey-sense is telling me that you're Disgustipated.

MegaChops
02-25-2009, 12:10 AM
My spidey-sense is telling me that you're Disgustipated.

ur spidey sense must be the hulk sense becuz ur wrong

PS want to buy some games?

LongStepMantis
02-25-2009, 12:19 AM
ur spidey sense must be the hulk sense becuz ur wrong

PS want to buy some games?

L-6ugLM3ARw

Dorkandproudofit
02-25-2009, 03:57 AM
I missed teh crazy? :( We need another nut around here so I can experience the fun.

I'm sure either Disgustipated or Johan would be happy to oblige. :D

pseudopseudo
02-25-2009, 04:03 AM
I'm sure either Disgustipated or Johan would be happy to oblige. :D

STFU, Dork.

boratika
02-25-2009, 04:41 AM
Okay folks. Settle down. In these "economic times", don't look a gift horse in the mouth. (bad breath?)

It plainly says on the front page that they are hiring staff. We should all be supportive of companies willing to hire staff.

What they may be paid in...is a different matter...probably lemons ;)

When life gives you lemons...

...make a party?...

Well you know it takes two to have a proper lemon party. Enjoy Doc. ;)

Isn't it three? Thanks to the aforementioned poster, I know these things...

Dorkandproudofit
02-25-2009, 05:03 AM
STFU, Dork.

No, u sht up u stupid sob lolol u suk lmao fuk u :D

shodan2020
02-25-2009, 05:57 AM

Well, once you've been exposed to 2G1C everything else looks like Rainbow Brite.

Primus
02-25-2009, 06:11 AM
Well, once you've been exposed to 2G1C everything else looks like Rainbow Brite.

1 guy 1 cup. INFINITELY more eye gouging... and no it is not what you are thinking it is. It is so much worse.

Kielaran
02-25-2009, 06:16 AM

That is so wrong. Hilarious, but wrong.:eek:

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 06:34 AM

You do make a good point. :p

I just thought that crawling through his MySpace page and making fun of the way he looks was just a little bit over the top.

Narradisall
02-25-2009, 07:32 AM
This thread is full of win.

Goronmon
02-25-2009, 07:59 AM
And everyone knows that the proper way to scam us is to throw up a game sale thread.Hahaha, awesome.

Psykoboy2
02-25-2009, 09:04 AM
1 guy 1 cup. INFINITELY more eye gouging... and no it is not what you are thinking it is. It is so much worse.

Say buddy, you got a pickle jar I could have?

Voodoo
02-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Every single time I've seen him pop up I immediately get reminded of a Vogon...

http://dissidentex.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/h2g2vogon.jpg

http://www.worldsoffantasy.net/cutenews/data/upimages/vogon.jpg

SilentScreams
02-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Every single time I've seen him pop up I immediately get reminded of a Vogon...

Really? I get reminded of this: (possibly NSFW).

http://i41.tinypic.com/o02tk.jpg

I'll leave you to decide who is who.

Don't worry. It's not a lemonparty. :)

Voodoo
02-25-2009, 09:38 AM

That image is 100% awesome!

Laughing Penguin
02-25-2009, 11:43 AM
From what I understand that's the way he dealt with any obstacle in his life. He'd toss a lemon party in hopes of change.

The Lemon Party: Change We Can Believe In!

torrefaction
02-25-2009, 12:06 PM
The Lemon Party: Change We Can Vomit In!

Fixt that.

shodan2020
02-25-2009, 02:55 PM
fixt that.

yes we can!!!!!

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 05:17 PM

I love that picture!

Cracks me up every time. :D

Now I'm off to find out what 1 Guy 1 Cup is. Wish me luck...

torrefaction
02-25-2009, 05:25 PM
I love that picture!

Cracks me up every time. :D

Now I'm off to find out what 1 Guy 1 Cup is. Wish me luck...

It's official. Mags isn't very bright.

"Oh gee, there's this thing that's the most horrifying thing on the internet"

Mags:"I better go find it!"

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 05:35 PM
It's official. Mags isn't very bright.

"Oh gee, there's this thing that's the most horrifying thing on the internet"

Mags:"I better go find it!"

Curiously killed the cat. :o

Johan
02-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Curiously killed the cat. :o

Curiosity did, too. ;)

Spectre-7
02-25-2009, 05:38 PM
His sentence has no subject. How terribly avant garde.

Thanasimos
02-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Curiosity did, too. ;)

It was Fat Bastard in the kitchen with a glass jar this time.

torrefaction
02-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I have managed to turn the community against Mags.

No small feat.

*NOW* CoG is doomed.

Johan
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM
It was Fat Bastard in the kitchen with a glass jar this time.

I had no Clue! ;)

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Curiosity did, too. ;)

Yeah yeah, whatever you say. :p

I have managed to turn the community against Mags.

No small feat.

*NOW* CoG is doomed.

I've apparently lost my luster with the community.

Expugnare
02-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Okay, now this is hilarious:
Okay faithful users...we're attempting to restore an older backup of the database...news will be posted once we're back!
he has faithful users! How can we compete with that?

Kielaran
02-25-2009, 09:11 PM

And I am sure all 3 of them will be relieved to see it is back up and running.

Jackel
02-25-2009, 09:14 PM
And I am sure all 3 of them will be relieved to see it is back up and running.

I think if you could his alts, he can get up to 6 people. That has to be enough ad money to get him his gold chain back.....right?

violent
Guys, maybe we should give it a chance first.

Rock Bandit
Ohh that was the Twitter thing. I got an email that "bandit" was following me on Twitter. My first inclination was, "Bandit...? As in Rock?"

Dude, I don't know a twitter from a tweeter. I barely keep my MySpace page in any sort of serviceable condition. Also I'd never post pictures of cocks unless it was mine.

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Just an FYI - I googled 1 Guy 1 Cup, but after reading a short summary I decided not to watch it after all.

Goronmon
02-25-2009, 09:19 PM
And I'm all registered. Damn, I'm not looking forward to the cost of this trip one bit, haha.

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM
And I'm all registered. Damn, I'm not looking forward to the cost of this trip one bit, haha.

This trip?

I think you posted in the wrong thread. :p

SilentScreams
02-25-2009, 09:26 PM

The PAX thread is that-a-way.

*points*

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 09:28 PM
The PAX thread is that-a-way.

*points*

Too slow. :p

SilentScreams
02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Too slow. :p

That's what I get for browsing too many threads at once and switching back and forth.
Tabbed browsing has spoiled me. :D

wyeast
02-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Hay guys, what's the cost of airfare for...

aw, fuck. :D

rinichanraar
02-25-2009, 09:33 PM

Ah, shit, I thought you meant you registered at AoG... till I read the part about the "trip" and the following comments. Is it weird that I'm slightly disappointed that you didn't jokingly register at AoG? :p

violent
02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Guys, maybe we should give it a chance first.

Seriously guys, we cannot allow this kind of stupid comment to go unchallenged. I gots my eyes on all of yous.

SilentScreams
02-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Ah, shit, I thought you meant you registered at AoG... till I read the part about the "trip" and the following comments. Is it weird that I'm slightly disappointed that you didn't jokingly register at AoG? :p

That's how I read it at first. And I'm disappointed too. I wanted to go watch!

Jackel
02-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Seriously guys, we cannot allow this kind of stupid comment to go unchallenged. I gots my eyes on all of yous.

For some reason I thought you were talking about Goronmon's trip to PAX.

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 09:55 PM
That's what I get for browsing too many threads at once and switching back and forth.
Tabbed browsing has spoiled me. :D

Apparently you lack my browsing skills. :cool:

lol ur dum

Doctor Setebos
02-25-2009, 10:11 PM

he has faithful users! How can we compete with that?I find it more amusing that he feels the need to actually restore a backup. A backup of what? Is there even a table there? Maybe two rows of data?

Rogue_hunter
02-25-2009, 10:16 PM
I find it more amusing that he feels the need to actually restore a backup. A backup of what? Is there even a table there? Maybe two rows of data?

HEY! That two rows of data has ALOT of information in it, like, a list or something. It probably has his passwords, if he loses those, he can't do all the admin stuff that he needs to do.

Goronmon
02-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow, not sure how I ended up posting in this thread. Weird.

Jeffool
02-25-2009, 10:34 PM

"[lemonparty]"Y'know, I think this is pretty unfair. I think you guys are forgetting some absolutely vital parts of that story. Like when he said:

"I lost my job. Sure, I could move in with family, but then where would I put my new 50" TV?! This is insane! I think I'm going to kill myself."

"Um, if you lost your job, you probably have bigger concerns than where to put your TV. In fact, if you really need cash, maybe you should pawn it, and pay rent."

"You guys are so eager to give money to everyone who asks for it, why not me? I'm really considering killing myself, by the way."

"Seriously, pawn the TV, pay rent, job hunt. It's not a big deal. You can do it."

"[lemon party]"

MagGnome
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Y'know, I think this is pretty unfair. I think you guys are forgetting some absolutely vital parts of that story. Like when he said:

"I lost my job. Sure, I could move in with family, but then where would I put my new 50" TV?! This is insane! I think I'm going to kill myself."

"Um, if you lost your job, you probably have bigger concerns than where to put your TV. In fact, if you really need cash, maybe you should pawn it, and pay rent."

"You guys are so eager to give money to everyone who asks for it, why not me? I'm really considering killing myself, by the way."

"Seriously, pawn the TV, pay rent, job hunt. It's not a big deal. You can do it."

"[lemon party]"

You've just given me a great idea on how to net some quick cash. :D

AgtFox
02-26-2009, 02:10 AM
Well, what he fails to realize obviously is that there are people out there that would put a donation drive up for people that they know. However, people that have repeatedly burned the bridges they've crossed on multiple sites probably isn't going to be a person people will donate to.

Widgetcraft
02-26-2009, 02:26 AM

Wow, that is just creepy. He is talking to himself through the internets.

Jeffool
02-26-2009, 03:17 AM
Wow, that is just creepy. He is talking to himself through the internets.Hey, I do it too. I just call it a blog, though.

Voodoo
02-26-2009, 08:44 AM

Check it out...

http://www.allianceofgamers.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56526&highlight=#56526

Karmakin
02-26-2009, 08:53 AM
You've just given me a great idea on how to net some quick cash. :D

Step 1: Lemon Party!
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

roboninja
02-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Check it out...

This is waaay better than any reality TV I have ever seen.

Psykoboy2
02-26-2009, 09:02 AM
I was hoping they would shoot him down so they too could feel the wrath of the party o' Lemon.

AgtFox
02-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Check it out...

His massive forum database + AoG.org's forum database = the internet is doomed.

Also, his site is now sporting a "Coming Soon" in sexy text.