PDA

View Full Version : David After the Dentist

Haemorrhage
02-06-2009, 11:27 AM
This is one of the funniest youtube videos I have seen in a long time. The kid is stoned out of his mind after having a tooth removed at his dentist.

txqiwrbYGrs

National Kato
02-06-2009, 11:32 AM
My mother told me that after I had my wisdom teeth removed, and obviously was on some good drugs, I kept trying to grab the steering wheel because I "wanted to go back for more."

She eventually had to put me in the back seat. I was 15. :D

Nura
02-06-2009, 11:32 AM
For some reason this reminds me of last weekend :P

MachEnergy
02-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Is this gonna be forever??

Also: the remix is pretty decent...

N618fLxQP6w

pronounconnoun
02-06-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm at work so I have to watch it with the sound off, but it's hilarious anyway.

I'll have to remember to come back here and see it again.

TheKeck
02-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Oh man, laughing gas. I loved that stuff. I remember feeling like I floated off the table, floated down under it, and then the whole thing wrapped around me in a soft warm way. :D

pronounconnoun
02-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Oh man, laughing gas. I loved that stuff. I remember feeling like I floated off the table, floated down under it, and then the whole thing wrapped around me in a soft warm way. :D

Can I get the name of your dentist?

astranoir
02-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Hah! I saw both videos last night, and was in stitches.
... then we decided to watch Hard Gay and some other Japanese game shows :D

Haemorrhage
02-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Hah! I saw both videos last night, and was in stitches.
... then we decided to watch Hard Gay and some other Japanese game shows :D

I was scared to Google "Hard Gay"

Generation ABXY
02-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Saw this the other day on Today's Big Thing, and I watched it several times I found it so funny...and yet, also a little sad (I mean, at some points, I feel bad for the kid).

astranoir
02-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I was scared to Google "Hard Gay"

From what I've experienced, if you look it up in Youtube, and make sure it looks like some crazy dude in a policeman-like cap and is a Japanese show, you should be fine... he's pretty weird, though, and may be marginally nsfw.

Stoke
02-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah, this kid pretty much has the best dentist ever, and if I ever have dental surgery they're going to have to get me at least that high.

KidCactus
02-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Oh man, that's the funniest thing I've ever seen on Youtube. :D

Thanasimos
02-06-2009, 12:37 PM
After I got my wisdoms pulled, they woke me up and I walked out with minimal support to the surgeon's office, where I sat in a really nice chair and made a phone call while my family looked on.

When I woke up for real in that cushy chair some ten minutes later, they neglected to tell me that I made said phone call. Finding out the next Monday at school was all kinds of fun. My friend hadn't got the call, so instead it was a voice-mail. More permanent.

Widgetcraft
02-06-2009, 03:13 PM
I've gotten laughing gas a few times, but it didn't do much for me. Made me a bit mellow, and I felt kind of floaty on the table, but that was about it. The way my friend described it, I expected to be tripping balls.

The new place I go to doesn't give it to me. I may be a bit resistant to that kind of shit anyway, they have to give me three shots every time I come in, to numb me. Still ended up feeling it today, here and there, when they were putting in my filling.

TheKeck
02-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Can I get the name of your dentist?
I was a little kid. Have no idea. :p

I thought they didn't do the laughing gas so much anymore.

violent
02-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Awesome. Also explains why most of my friends act as if they were 6.

Gerbs
02-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Remix is awesome.

Inspector Fowler
02-06-2009, 08:45 PM
This kid is 100% WIN. God help him if he ever gets a substance addiction, it seems like he is affected pretty heavily by drugs.

Today we found this kid who was WASTED outside the campus bar. He was 23 but we wanted to make sure he had a sober friend to take care of him. While we were waiting we asked him how much he'd had to drink. He thought very reflectively for a few seconds, then said, "Hmmm. That's a good question." You kinda had to be there but his tone of voice was a lot like this kid here. I love stoned people.

Stoke
02-06-2009, 10:47 PM
This kid is 100% WIN. God help him if he ever gets a substance addiction, it seems like he is affected pretty heavily by drugs.

Today we found this kid who was WASTED outside the campus bar. He was 23 but we wanted to make sure he had a sober friend to take care of him. While we were waiting we asked him how much he'd had to drink. He thought very reflectively for a few seconds, then said, "Hmmm. That's a good question." You kinda had to be there but his tone of voice was a lot like this kid here. I love stoned people.

Wow, you have a bar on campus? My Uni's in a dry county so we can't get alcohol here. On campus if we're found in possession of so much as a beer we can be arrested or at the minimum put on probation.

Is it common to have a bar on campus? Maybe the atmosphere is extremely strict here because of the dry/wet county issue but I've never had any experience with anything else.

n3rdXcore
02-06-2009, 10:58 PM
When I went to get some wisdom teeth removed I got knocked out by some IV drugs. Apparently when my dad was wheeling me out of the dentists office I said very loudly that the nurse in front of me had a really nice ass. I was 17. My dad laughs every time he tells that story, haha.