PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban Arrested

Radioguy9698
10-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Authorities arrested Alabama head coach Nick Saban in the predawn hours Monday at his home in Tuscaloosa on animal cruelty charges. Saban, 56, was charged with 85 counts of animal cruelty in an alleged attack which occurred Saturday night in Athens, Georgia.

Police said that as many as 92,138 witnesses saw Saban and a large group of violent young men under his control hit, kick, crush and destroy a large pack of mostly-docile bulldogs. One officer was quoted as saying, "I haven't seen bulldogs treated this badly since the Michael Vick case".

pomeroy
10-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Authorities arrested Alabama head coach Nick Saban in the predawn hours Monday at his home in Tuscaloosa on animal cruelty charges. Saban, 56, was charged with 85 counts of animal cruelty in an alleged attack which occurred Saturday night in Athens, Georgia.

Police said that as many as 92,138 witnesses saw Saban and a large group of violent young men under his control hit, kick, crush and destroy a large pack of mostly-docile bulldogs. One officer was quoted as saying, "I haven't seen bulldogs treated this badly since the Michael Vick case".

Whoa...really?

That's just fucking crazy.

LongStepMantis
10-03-2008, 11:59 AM
*needs to learn to fully read and comprehend things*

LarsenNET
10-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Wow, you guys completely missed the joke. Alabama crushed the Georgia Bulldogs last week.

LongStepMantis
10-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Wow, you guys completely missed the joke. Alabama crushed the Georgia Bulldogs last week.

Nevermind, I completely missed the number of witnesses part, lol.
Dead giveaway.
So yeah, joke's on me. :p

Stoke

Ah damn, I was about to post about how in the world did he get 90000+ witnesses to this unless he did it at a game. :o

pomeroy

Ah...not terribly timely, was it?

And Saban's such a creep it was sort of believable.

Mdot
10-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Hilarious. Crimson Tide ftw.

Sandman
10-03-2008, 12:07 PM
It wasn't that bad of a loss; only 11 points....yet GA is placed lower than USC who did loose badly to an unranked team.

pomeroy
10-03-2008, 12:09 PM
It wasn't that bad of a loss; only 11 points....yet GA is placed lower than USC who did loose badly to an unranked team.

How was a six point loss bad? I mean, sure it was to an unranked, which isn't exactly good...but it's not like they got blown out.

LarsenNET
10-03-2008, 12:26 PM

I didn't see the Alabama game but if I read this right they blew them out in the first half and rode it out the second half. They were never in danger of losing.

Everyone vs Dinosaurs
10-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Wow.... the fact it took me two times to read that to get it, is quite sad.

Suave Peanut
10-03-2008, 01:02 PM
::facepalm::
Alabama fans make me hate living in this state.

Some friends and I have discussed making a t-shirt superimposing the stylized 'A' logo onto a pentagram, with the text "HAIL SABAN" somewhere on it. They fucking love that guy around here.

roboninja
10-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I was hoping this was true. As a Dolphins fan, Saban can go DIAF.