PDA

View Full Version : Resistance 2 [SPOILERS]

Dukefrukem
11-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Gorvi, you didn't like that ending?

Not only did it pretty much confirm a third game, now we get to play as Capelli.

"They are calling to us. Can you hear them? It's beautiful. This is only the beginning."

violent
11-11-2008, 04:51 PM
I loved the ending. How I feel about Hale getting shot in the face, I'm not quite sure yet. When the doctor announced he had less than 3 hours left, I was hoping he'd turn and become the franchise boss. I still think Capelli is a douchebag.

Shjinta
11-11-2008, 04:52 PM
I still wonder about how he went from Immune to wait..you're not, you're fucked.

Gorvi
11-11-2008, 06:34 PM
I liked the ending up til Hale fully turned and then ate a bullet. One, I agree with violent, Capelli is a douche, and two, that was a shitty way to just kill him off. No fight, no nothing, just a bullet to the head. I was hoping that if the infection did go full course he'd either become the series "bad guy" as violent suggested or he'd somehow resist it taking over and the series would continue with him being the lead, only as part Chimera. That still doesn't sit right with me.

Dukefrukem
11-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I think him turning had something to do with Project Abraham. All the tests they were doing, they needed to give him treatments so he wouldn't turn completely. Kind of like Blade and his blood thirst. In the first one, I don't remember them saying he was immune.

But what have we determined by this second game? That it's not a human made virus.

edit: also, we still don't know entirely if he's actually dead.