PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Dark of the Moon Game Announced

DoctorFinger
02-14-2011, 11:38 AM
R8Av8GUC_pk

Activison has announced a video game tie in to Michael Bay's cinematic explosion: Transformers: Dark of the Moon. It's being developed by High Moon Studios, who made last year's entertaining Transformers: War for Cybertron. This new game is in the same style: a third person shooter where you can go from robot to vehicle mode at any time. This time they're adding a third option: the "Stealth Force" mode, which is sort of half way between robot and vehicle.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon will be released this summer for the 360, PS3, Wii, DS & 3DS.

TheSilentDeath
02-14-2011, 12:02 PM
The third option there (halfway between robot and vehicle) reminds me of the GERWALK mode from Macross. Other than that, this will (hopefully) be better than the last two Transformer movie games.

Cupelix
02-14-2011, 01:56 PM
"Dark of the Moon"

Really? That is one of the most awkward phrases I've ever heard; I'm confused as to whether it is even grammatically correct.

Jason
02-14-2011, 02:12 PM
At least it has a good developer. Hope it is as good as their last Transformer game.

shodan2020
02-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Transformers haven't been my cup of tea for quite awhile... where's all the Go-Bots games? :)

Widgetcraft
02-14-2011, 03:58 PM
I really, really enjoyed War for Cybertron, but I worry that this will be kicked out the door before it's ready, just to tie-in with the movie release.

Kelegacy
02-14-2011, 07:31 PM
I thought the last game was boring and generic as hell. This is what most Activision games are like I fear. I wont give this a chance after the hype of the last one that wound up blah for me. Felt like a bargain bin game for some reason and I beat both campaigns.

Deadend
02-15-2011, 04:17 PM
I thought the last game was boring and generic as hell. This is what most Activision games are like I fear. I wont give this a chance after the hype of the last one that wound up blah for me. Felt like a bargain bin game for some reason and I beat both campaigns.

Thank god I'm not the only one.