PDA

View Full Version : New Hunted: The Demon's Forge Trailer

DoctorFinger
02-10-2011, 09:30 AM
8382fe23

Bethesda & inXile have provided us with a new trailer for their upcoming co-op action RPG, Hunted: The Demon's Forge. This video focuses more on the story and setting, but you still get a good glimpse of the co-op gameplay.

Hunted: The Demon's Forge will be released June 1 on the 360, PS3 & PC.

Exodus
02-10-2011, 01:32 PM
After playing vanquish...the archer game play looks really clunky and unsmooth.

P.S. - Playing no matter what.

BLeeP
02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Ugh, can't wait. Easily one of my most anticipated titles this year. Also, is it just me or did the villain sound a lot like the guy who used to do the Toonami commercials (not Tom but the guy who voiced the "trailer" like commercials).

JayK47
02-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Did they just call this the "Gears Age"? Better than Dragon Age?

Mmmm, brown is my favorite color.

Camel
02-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Ugh, can't wait. Easily one of my most anticipated titles this year. Also, is it just me or did the villain sound a lot like the guy who used to do the Toonami commercials (not Tom but the guy who voiced the "trailer" like commercials).
Yeah, he sounded just like him!

So...why are you guys so excited for the game? It looks fun enough, but nothing amazingly special.

Exodus
02-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Yeah, he sounded just like him!

So...why are you guys so excited for the game? It looks fun enough, but nothing amazingly special.

Because Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance kicked ass co-op. I want fantasy but NOT lord of the rings. This is more forgotten realms and to me that is my favourite time period of maturity that the fantasy genre reached. On top of this, this is pretty much the game play(of course I'm hoping it's much more polished upon release) I was expecting out of silicon knights but with story.