PDA

View Full Version : This Week in Rock Band: Hindered Presidents Fall Out

DoctorFinger
11-03-2008, 06:03 AM
This week on the Rock Band music platform: Presidents of the United States, Hinder and Fall Out Boy.

To celebrate the upcoming election this week’s lineup will feature a 3-pack from alternative rock band The Presidents of the United States of America, which includes hits “Dune Buggy,” “Feather Pluckn’” and “Ladybug.” All 3 songs can be purchased as a pack for $6/440MS Points or individually for $2/160 MS Points.

Also coming to Rock Band: Fall Out Boy “I Don’t Care,” and Hinder "Use Me." Both of those songs will be on sale until December 2nd, selling for $1/80 MS Points until then.

These tracks will be available this Tuesday for the Xbox 360 and Thursday for the Playstation 3.

MagGnome
11-03-2008, 06:24 AM
So in celebration of the election we are getting some Emo music? :p

Rock Bandit
11-03-2008, 06:26 AM
The 20 free bonus tracks for Rock Band 2 owners will also be made available this Tuesday.

MosBen
11-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Were those the POTUS songs that people were screaming for? I mean, to the extent that anyone was really screaming for POTUS songs.

hideouslywrinkled
11-03-2008, 08:41 AM
That Fall Out Boy song is catchy as hell. I can't wait to play it. I just wish they would have picked better Presidents songs (i.e. "Cleveland Rocks" or "Volcano").

Suave Peanut
11-03-2008, 08:42 AM
The arrival of Hinder has terminated my goal of owning all of the DLC.

I just can't force myself to do it.

Talanvor
11-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Were those the POTUS songs that people were screaming for? I mean, to the extent that anyone was really screaming for POTUS songs.

Hey now! I wanted POTUS songs.... well okay, I wanted Peaches and I Wanted Weird Al's version of Lump, Gump.

So you get back in your... sarcasm... hole!

NoName
11-03-2008, 09:21 AM
Yay, more Rock Band goodness. I really need to buy a new guitar...

MachEnergy
11-03-2008, 10:05 AM
zomg! POTUSA! or POTUS! or PUSA! or whatever abbreviation du jor you prefer!

I would be so happy if they would do both of the Prez's first two albums. Takes me back to highschool. Gotta love lyrics that make no sense combined with tunes that just make you happy.

Insta-DL!

MachEnergy
11-03-2008, 10:23 AM
All 3 songs can be purchased as a pack for $6/440MS Points or individually for $2/160 MS Points.

Actually, 440 points is $5.50....for a second I was confused that there weren't any savings by purchasing the package, but now I can rest assured knowing that I'll be able to save a WHOLE $0.50!

MosBen
11-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Talanvor, sarcasm hole did indeed make me laugh. And yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to "Peaches", "Cleveland Rocks", or "Lump", but I'll never miss an oppotunity to mock POTUS!

Rock Bandit
11-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Talanvor, sarcasm hole did indeed make me laugh. And yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to "Peaches", "Cleveland Rocks", or "Lump", but I'll never miss an oppotunity to mock POTUS!

Lump's in Rock Band 2. Very interesting drums. PUSA pack is obvious insta-buy. Hinder can go fucking die in a fire.