PDA

View Full Version : Chris Nolan on Superman

DoctorFinger
02-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Chris Nolan has reportedly begin preliminary work on the next Batman film, but WB has reportedly tapped him to shepherd another icon: Superman. The studio has apparently named Nolan as the "Godfather" of the property, and his job is to insure that the next Superman flick gets off the ground in good shape.

Now Nolan's first priority is the next Batman film, and according to Finke Nolan wouldn't be directing or writing the Superman movie, just acting as an advisor on the project. It will also be a full reboot of the series; no continuity with earlier movies to get in the way.

Source - Deadline Hollywood (http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/its-a-bird-its-a-plane-its-chris-nolan-hell-mentor-superman-3-0-while-preparing-3rd-batman/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter).

Inspector Fowler
02-09-2010, 10:29 AM
It will also be a full reboot of the series; no continuity with earlier movies to get in the way.

Thank you, Lord. You have answered my prayers.

If Singer hadn't tried to make Superman Returns such a fanboy love letter to the old movies, I think it would have been a much better movie.

When you want to make a superhero movie work, make the movie about the things that make the character so cool. Batman Begins and The Dark Knight work with the dark, gritty world because it's what compels Batman. The more recent Hulk movie worked because it put a lot more Hulk SMASH into it without totally ignoring Banner's guilt and internal conflicts.

So make me a Superman movie that shows Superman whupping ass, please. I don't need to see him creeping in the bushes like a pervert or crying all the time. I want to see the Big Blue Boy Scout saving civilians and using his powers creatively to overcome incredible odds, please.

DoctorFinger
02-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Also, can we make the villain's plot something more menacing than a real estate scam?

OUX
02-09-2010, 10:40 AM
to overcome incredible odds, please.

Really? He's fucking Superman. I don't think Vegas will even give you even odds.

Urizen
02-09-2010, 10:43 AM
I don't like this. I think he may be biting off more than he can chew.

I want him to keep directing, rather than doing tangential projects and producing stuff he's not crafting. Inception is probably my most anticipated Hollywood movie, besides Shutter Island. Nolan is at the top of his game as far as I'm concerned and I don't want him to rock his creative boat.

Food Nipple
02-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Also, can we make the villain's plot something more menacing than a real estate scam?

I liked the idea behind Superman Returns: I thought it was an interesting approach to keep continuity with the old movies and have the plot account for the gap in time between the old movies and Returns.

But good god, Luthor's plot was terrible.

OUX
02-09-2010, 10:48 AM
I liked the idea behind Superman Returns, that they were keeping continuity with the old movies, and they were accounting for the gap in time between the old movies and Returns.

I was always a bit confused by the scheme there. Isn't the exact same premise that was in the first movie. (Oceanfront property I mean)

Gerbs
02-09-2010, 10:48 AM
I liked the idea behind Superman Returns: I thought it was an interesting approach to keep continuity with the old movies and have the plot account for the gap in time between the old movies and Returns.

I can't even remember the plot.. didn't it involve a giant floating rock at one point? Or was it an island Superman was launching into space? They should do a sweet crossover and make the reboot Superman vs The Borg.

Widgetcraft
02-09-2010, 01:20 PM
I love origin stories. More origin stories please. That is what everyone wants: Origin stories. Please, waste half of the movie telling us all about how Krypton was destroyed, and Clark was adopted by a family in Kansas... blahblahblah. I know you're going to...

Superman's Dead
02-09-2010, 01:26 PM
HE LIFTED AN ISLAND OF HIS ONE WEAKNESS INTO THE SKY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/seizure

Actually, if they did a movie that was EXACTLY 'Superman: Birthright' I don't think anyone would be upset. Great writing, iconic moments, amazing visuals...

Aside from that, I'd want a movie where he fights Darkseid. Something that can challenge the character without going right for the kryptonite.

digitalErich
02-09-2010, 01:30 PM
I'm not as down on the Singer Superman as most were, but I do think a fresh start is what they need...it's just too bad they wasted Routh. I thought he was an excellent Superman.

I am worried that they might try to "align" it with the pile of shit that is Smallville, but those rumors have died out recently (I hope).

And yeah, please no origin story, or keep it lite...at this point, geek or non-geek, who doesn't know Superman's origin story?

Ink Asylum
02-09-2010, 01:34 PM
There are no interesting Superman stories at his modern power levels. Dull, dull character.

Sorry Supes-fans. Just never found anything about him appealing.

Superman's Dead
02-09-2010, 01:39 PM
There are no interesting Superman stories at his modern power levels. Dull, dull character.

I like you, Ink. I really do. I'm not going to yell and rage. I'm not going to throw down book after book with fantastic stories, or send you a copy of the essay I wrote about the tragic flaw at the heart of Superman. I'm not going to discuss what works about him as a literary foil, or explain what he makes possible in the DC Universe.

I will, however, call you a dweeb. You dweeb.

DoctorFinger
02-09-2010, 01:42 PM

Sorry Supes-fans. Just never found anything about him appealing.Well his modern power levels are significantly lower than his Silver Age power levels. He's no longer traveling in time by flying around the earth counter-clockwise.

As for a great, modern Superman story, look for "What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & The American Way" (Action Comics #775) if you can. Great, modern story which encapsulates everything which makes the character great.

Ink Asylum
02-09-2010, 01:52 PM
I like you, Ink. I really do. I'm not going to yell and rage. I'm not going to throw down book after book with fantastic stories, or send you a copy of the essay I wrote about the tragic flaw at the heart of Superman. I'm not going to discuss what works about him as a literary foil, or explain what he makes possible in the DC Universe.

I will, however, call you a dweeb. You dweeb.

Fair enough. :) Perhaps I'll dial back the troll and say that it's incredibly hard to write a great Superman story, and practically impossible to get one of those translated into a movie.

A lot of it is also personal preference. I just don't really like nigh-invulnerable characters.

Superman's Dead
02-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Oh yeah, like Batman's vulnerability has made his life tragic and harrowing. ;)

Inverarity
02-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Fair enough. :) Perhaps I'll dial back the troll and say that it's incredibly hard to write a great Superman story, and practically impossible to get one of those translated into a movie.

A lot of it is also personal preference. I just don't really like nigh-invulnerable characters.
I can pretty much agree with this. For what it's worth, my favorite Superman stories tend to be way outside continuity: Red Son, for example, or Larry Niven's hilarious essay Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex (http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html).

I'm not even sure what a really good Superman movie might involve. Are there any classic stories that might be ripe for adaptation?

Ink Asylum
02-09-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm just saying that if you want to write a really great Superman story it seems like you have to come up with a very specific type of challenge for him to overcome. Other superheroes typically allow for a lot more varied stories because the stakes don't have to be quite so high.

Superman's Dead
The Death of Superman. Superman: Birthright. Superman: Last Son. Superman: Odyssey (not really epic, but it's good and it has a Batman cameo).

Plus there's a lot of really big plots that span the DCU that Superman is central to, that would be good choices. It's just other characters are in them a lot, so they're not solely Superman stories.

Edit: But it's that way with every super hero character, for a lot of different reasons. It's just that the specificity for Superman is bigger than everyone else's. It has to be larger in scale; the scale is all that's different. After all, for such a 'human' character, Batman can overcome anything with time, money, and technology.

Generation ABXY

My new mission is life is to get my Superman story made, if only so you can enjoy one of the movies...I mean, it's just not right otherwise. :p

Red Son, for example...

Now this I can see Ink liking. ;)

roboninja
02-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Try reading the All-Star Superman books by Grant Morrison, and tell me if you still dislike Supes.

Blue
02-09-2010, 02:39 PM
I would just love to find someone that really tests Superman's morals. He's so much the golden boy to me and it's very difficult to convey any real sense of danger with him because he is, well, Superman, and when someone is that powerful the only way to really best him (it seems) is to shift away from strength and start going for things he simply cannot control.

Kidnap Louis or someone else close to him. Force Superman to commit awful acts in order to keep her safe. Give him difficult choices to make. Make him choose between her and Earth. Obviously I'm just pulling these out of nowhere but I think in order to make Superman a viable character and someone we can genuinely get behind, feel for, and fear for, you have to make him vulnerable in a way that isn't kryptonite. I get why it's there, but too often it's a crutch and a weak plot tool.

I dunno. My 2 cents.

muddi900
02-09-2010, 03:38 PM

Somebody should slap you with a "What's so funny about truth, justice and the American way?". It was written expressly for 2001, which is where your attitude comes from.

Followed by a Red Son. Followed by All-star, the upcoming absolute edition, until you cry like the little bitch you are!

muddi900
02-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Kingdom Come caused Jay-z to come back.

TheFlyingOrc
02-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Superman was pretty awesome in Final Crisis, even if Final Crisis has a lot of flaws.

Primus
02-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Superman is only good when Batman or Doomsday is killing him.

The Watchmen already took the ideas that can make this type of character interesting, so I am not really holding my breath for a good Superman movie, ever.

Generation ABXY
02-09-2010, 04:14 PM
My favorite Superman involved story by far is Kingdom Come. The human/metahuman divide superman represents is much more interesting to me than the other facets of his character. :)

I enjoyed Kingdom Come as well. It's probably one of my favorite comics all arould, in fact (though I haven't been much of a reader at all in many, many years).

Superman's Dead
02-09-2010, 05:54 PM
I would just love to find someone that really tests Superman's morals. He's so much the golden boy to me and it's very difficult to convey any real sense of danger with him because he is, well, Superman, and when someone is that powerful the only way to really best him (it seems) is to shift away from strength and start going for things he simply cannot control.

Superman: For Tomorrow deals with something like this. Lois and a bunch of other people vanished mysteriously some time ago and he feels his ties to Earth slipping. He actually starts talking to a Catholic priest about how he's starting to feel that he doesn't have to obey man's laws, and might not have to obey God's laws either.

Edit: Superman gets a lot of flak for his powers, but his powers aren't what make him great. It's his nature. He's a boy scout, yes, but he's also very very smart. And when he's upset he's a force of nature. The Justice League animated series did Superman so well, especially in one of the final monologues he has to Darkseid.

He lives in a world of cardboard, where he could be the undisputed ruler. He chooses not to. That alone makes him an interesting character.

Blue
02-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I might have to hunt down that book. I rarely like Superman stories given how I don't see much danger or urgency to them but that actually sounds pretty good. There's also a strong chance my buddy already has said book...

Superman's Dead
02-09-2010, 06:04 PM
It's two volumes, actually, and things don't reeeeally make sense until you get a ways into it. Also it deals with Superman interfereing in foreign wars (specifically in the middle east) and his alienation from human beings.

Also, sadly, some of the best Superman writing is in Batman/Superman comics, because they're perfect foils for each other. And I don't think that's something we'll see happen for a while.

"Your butler guards the cave with a shotgun?"
"Better than a dog in a cape."
"Every time we get in a fight you bring up the dog."

Ink Asylum
02-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Now if someone could finally get around to making a Batman/Superman movie...

KSmitty
02-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Now if someone could finally get around to making a Batman/Superman movie...

http://www.scificool.com/images/2009/09/superman-batman-public-enemies-review-2.jpg

Hemalin
02-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Darkseid, Metallo, or Brainiac would be nice. Put Luther in his battle armor even. Just have Superman fight someone who is actually a match for him.

VoJ2Bd41zsw

Kagger
02-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Superman: For Tomorrow deals with something like this. Lois and a bunch of other people vanished mysteriously some time ago and he feels his ties to Earth slipping. He actually starts talking to a Catholic priest about how he's starting to feel that he doesn't have to obey man's laws, and might not have to obey God's laws either.

Edit: Superman gets a lot of flak for his powers, but his powers aren't what make him great. It's his nature. He's a boy scout, yes, but he's also very very smart. And when he's upset he's a force of nature. The Justice League animated series did Superman so well, especially in one of the final monologues he has to Darkseid.

He lives in a world of cardboard, where he could be the undisputed ruler. He chooses not to. That alone makes him an interesting character.

I've never been a comic guy (only every read Watchmen), but I love the characters. I just started Batman the Animated Series. I've seen that Justice League clip and I think its fantastic. Is he like that in Superman the Animated Series too? I know they are the "same", but does he act like that?

Psykoboy2
02-09-2010, 10:59 PM
No, he isn't actually. And that clip is from the final episode of the animated Justice League series.

muddi900
02-10-2010, 12:05 AM

Is that the one with Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee? If yes then NO!

If you want a Supes story with a "sense of danger", the recent Brainiac arc by Geoff Johns, now out in trade is perfect. Brilliant art by Gary Frank too. Out in trade now.

Psykoboy2
02-10-2010, 12:18 AM
If you want a Supes story with a "sense of danger", the recent Brainiac arc by Geoff Johns, now out in trade is perfect. Brilliant arc by Gary Frank too.

That's the Brainiac story that runs into New Krytpton, right? The one with this most awesome cover:

http://www.comicbookbin.com/artman2/uploads/5/world_of_new_krypton_5_cover_large.jpg

Also, this:

hUp0pdrGO4I

muddi900
02-10-2010, 01:14 AM
That's the Brainiac story that runs into New Krytpton, right? The one with this most awesome cover:

http://www.comicbookbin.com/artman2/uploads/5/world_of_new_krypton_5_cover_large.jpg

Yes, also Garry Frank. Sadly, he only did the covers.

I've also heard that previous Johns/Frank arc on Action Comics, Last Son, is also great.

Superman's Dead
02-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Is that the one with Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee? If yes then NO!

I think I can see why people don't like it, but it had a lot of really cool ideas for the character so it always has a place special to me.

Also, reading the Superman stuff in Blackest Night was great. You got to see all the emotions that make him up, and how different he was from most people (and even most heroes).

Narradisall
02-10-2010, 01:04 PM
I think I'm one of the only people that enjoys Smallville, that may be down to me knowing very little about Superman lore before that (except the basics), otherwise I'd imagine I would be screaming "that's not how it happened!!!" at the tv.

I found Michael Shanks being Hawkman as the head of the old JSA to be rather amusing.

National Kato
02-10-2010, 01:57 PM
As long as the reboot has a giant mechanical spider for him to fight, I'll be happy.

;)

digitalErich
02-10-2010, 02:12 PM
While I'm not against the idea (and to be honest part of my wants to see this too), the general census that a good Superman movie has to involve him beating the crap out of someone just as powerful cements my contention that even a lot of geeks don't really get what makes Superman a great character.

Yes, you could have both great characterization and action in the same movie but the knee jerk reaction from the general geek community that a reboot has to have a super powered bar fight doesn't make sense to me.

If that's all people want, go watch DBZ...I hear there's hours of it.

TrackZero
02-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Thank you, Lord. You have answered my prayers.

If Singer hadn't tried to make Superman Returns such a fanboy love letter to the old movies, I think it would have been a much better movie.

Agreed. And maybe it's just a "times change" kind of thing from when this developed in the comics, but in Superman Returns I couldn't stop fixating on how Lois treated him like a piece of shit. I mean, fantasy-reality check here, this dude can kill you more easily than hiccuping, smarten the fuck up Lois. Unless of course DC is admitting Supes is completely whipped (and likes it), in which case I lose interest in him as a character.

muddi900
02-11-2010, 01:16 AM
I think I'm one of the only people that enjoys Smallville, that may be down to me knowing very little about Superman lore before that (except the basics), otherwise I'd imagine I would be screaming "that's not how it happened!!!" at the tv.

I found Michael Shanks being Hawkman as the head of the old JSA to be rather amusing.

I only watch episodes here and there, and that episode could've been so much better if the acting wasn't so bad. Still, it was written by Geoff Johns, so that's exactly how it happened. Checkmate being dicks, JSA being "the golden age", etc.

Savok
02-11-2010, 03:45 AM
Supes is awesome, trick is finding good Supes.

Like when he punches Bat-Santa (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1317677.html?#cutid1)

Or when he met Tommy Monoghen (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1213671.html?#cutid1)

Or when he hallucinated Starro giving him cupcakes (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/895550.html?#cutid1)

Or the time he made a porno with Big Barda (http://sayitbackwards.blogspot.com/2007/08/10-worst-moments-in-superman-history.html)

Or the time he teamed up with Catwoman (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/568056.html?#cutid1)

Or when he's lost all patience (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/481071.html?#cutid1)

Or when he's high(ly unstable) (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/19336.html?#cutid1)

Or whenever he was a dick (http://www.superdickery.com/)

Narradisall
02-11-2010, 07:40 AM
I only watch episodes here and there, and that episode could've been so much better if the acting wasn't so bad. Still, it was written by Geoff Johns, so that's exactly how it happened. Checkmate being dicks, JSA being "the golden age", etc.

Yeah, I have no idea who Checkmate are, so that explains why it doesn't upset me.

It amused me because it was bad. :D

ShivaX
02-11-2010, 02:01 PM
As long as the reboot has a giant mechanical spider for him to fight, I'll be happy.

;)

I hear spiders are the most vicious killers in the insect kingdom.

muddi900
02-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I have no idea who Checkmate are, so that explains why it doesn't upset me.

It amused me because it was bad. :D

It didn't upset me. That was pretty much straight from the comics. They are a governmental organization gigantic dicks who fucks with superheroes. Pam Grier also mentioned the Suicide Squad, which is a badass black-ops squad of supervillians. I'll watch it regularly if they are featured.

LongStepMantis
02-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Or whenever he was a dick (http://www.superdickery.com/)

http://www.superdickery.com/images/stories/dick/216_4_261.jpg

Oh man, I don't know why this kills me so much. Is it the look on Batman's face? Knowing that shooting Superman will be super effective?
Or is it the sheer stupidity of Superman using a pistol?

Regardless, it pleases me.

Edit: Also, he has the power to read thought bubbles. Awesome.
http://www.superdickery.com/images/stories/oneshot/loislane053-06a.jpg

Ink Asylum
02-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Perhaps the Pegasus carrying the Penguin and some forgotten cowboy villain?

Besides, we all know that Batman is packing kryptonite bullets for just such a situation.

LongStepMantis
02-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Perhaps the Pegasus carrying the Penguin and some forgotten cowboy villain?

Besides, we all know that Batman is packing kryptonite bullets for just such a situation.

I'm pretty sure that's "Mad Dog" Tannen with the Penguin. I don't recognize the Pegasus though.

I'd be very disappointed if Batman doesn't have kryptonite bullets on him at all times, he's Batman.

muddi900
02-12-2010, 01:13 AM
*Nerd Alert*
I think that was the imposter mad-hatter.

Batman does carry a Kryptonite ring now, specifically to counter Superdickery.

Savok
02-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Bats abhors guns, makes that cover even funnier. Also he has more then a ring (http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww65/dreyga2000/SB49p24.jpg).

OUX
02-12-2010, 01:47 AM
I'd be very disappointed if Batman doesn't have kryptonite bullets on him at all times, he's Batman.

I can only imagine batman having a shiv. He likes the up close and personal.

Superman's Dead
02-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I love in Batman/Superman Public Enemies when Supes is in the Batcave, grabs a shard of kryptonite, loads it into a shotgun, and shoots his pissed-off future self.

Narradisall
02-12-2010, 12:09 PM
It didn't upset me. That was pretty much straight from the comics. They are a governmental organization gigantic dicks who fucks with superheroes. Pam Grier also mentioned the Suicide Squad, which is a badass black-ops squad of supervillians. I'll watch it regularly if they are featured.

I did not specifically mean you. Superman fans in general.

Yeah, the Checkmate and Suicide squad thing did seem rather good. I just have to chuckle a bit at Michael Shanks deep throat impression.

Kagger
02-12-2010, 04:11 PM
No, he isn't actually. And that clip is from the final episode of the animated Justice League series.

I know that clip was from the end of Justice League Unlimited.

So the Superman and Batman in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are not the "same." I know Kevin Conroy did the voice for Batman through it all.

Psykoboy2
02-12-2010, 04:26 PM
So the Superman and Batman in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are not the "same." I know Kevin Conroy did the voice for Batman through it all.

I thought you meant the Superman from the regular animated series. The one before the entire Justice League run.

Xerxes
02-12-2010, 08:03 PM
I really think Metallo eps from the animated show would make Metallo a great villain for a movie. I know big bads to fight are all it's about, but we have tons of movies with him flying around fight normals. I mean the only way it could get worst is if he's fighting terrorists. Not to say that's bad. Worked for Iron Man. Even he had a big bad fight. Although Iron Monger vs Iron Man was a waste of time and CGI. :/

Kagger
02-13-2010, 02:27 PM
I thought you meant the Superman from the regular animated series. The one before the entire Justice League run.

Sorry, I stated that wrong again.

Are Batman from Batman TAS and the Superman from Superman the Animated Series are the same ones as in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited

or

Superman(TAS) * Batman(TAS) = Superman(JL/JLU)*Batman(JL/JLU)

I was under the impression the entire DC animated Universe was the same people. Batman Beyond has Batman from the TAS as the old Bruce Wayne.

Again, I'm still working on Batman TAS, I just want to know how they are all related. From what I previously heard, and read on Wiki, its the same people.

Psykoboy2
02-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Okay...

Both Supes TAS and Bats TAS are portrayed differently in JL/JLU. They are drawn and animated differently and they are given a personality that seems to be more closely related to that of the comics - to me anyway.

As for their voices, Bats never changes from TAS to JL/JLU while Superman does have someone different providing his voice in JL/JLU.

As for the people behind the scenes of both series, Bruce Timm and many, many others are involved throughout the whole run of the DC Animated Universe, as far as TV is concerned.

It a whole other story when you go into the later released DC Animated Features.

muddi900
02-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Actually Batman TAS was very closely related to comics...from the 70's. Specifically, the Denny O'Neil/Neal Adams run on Detective Comics. Paul Dini, the head writer behind DC animated universe till JL, also followed that style in his own run on Detective Comics.

Justice League was more in line with Grant Morrison's (now) legendary run on JLA. Needed more Aquaman though.

Xerxes
02-14-2010, 01:15 AM
Okay...

Both Supes TAS and Bats TAS are portrayed differently in JL/JLU. They are drawn and animated differently and they are given a personality that seems to be more closely related to that of the comics - to me anyway.

As for their voices, Bats never changes from TAS to JL/JLU while Superman does have someone different providing his voice in JL/JLU.

As for the people behind the scenes of both series, Bruce Timm and many, many others are involved throughout the whole run of the DC Animated Universe, as far as TV is concerned.

It a whole other story when you go into the later released DC Animated Features.

See to me, everything Timmverse just meshed well into own complete continuity. Batman and Superman seemed the same all the way through. Sure Batman had a animation and pacing change when they started up Superman: TAS but it never changed the character.

The later feature movies are not the same. I can almost let Public Enemies slide as the guys from Timmverse.

Psykoboy2
02-14-2010, 01:48 AM
The continuity is extremely strong during the entire run of the Timmverse, even so far as referencing Batman Beyond in the season one end of JLU.

But I really feel there was a change in the portrayal of both Batman and Superman during the JL/JLU run.

Xerxes
02-14-2010, 01:50 AM
The continuity is extremely strong during the entire run of the Timmverse, even so far as referencing Batman Beyond in the season one end of JLU.

But I really feel there was a change in the portrayal of both Batman and Superman during the JL/JLU run.

Well, they had to interact with other heroes constantly. It's a little different than solo time all the time.

Savok
02-14-2010, 02:07 AM
I've always seen the connection as loose but certainly there, especially with Batman Beyond JLU ep, Epilogue.

muddi900
02-25-2010, 01:53 AM
Confirmed! David Goyer writing the script. (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/slashfilm/~3/3GLzgSBfFQw/) Will be based on Byrne's Man of Steel.

Xerxes
02-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Goyer will be removed mid way and he'll still get a credit. ^_^

Adam Blue
02-26-2010, 09:08 AM
Goyer will be removed mid way and he'll still get a credit. ^_^

Except for Death Warrant all of his movies were better because someone intervened.

Xerxes
02-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Except for Death Warrant all of his movies were better because someone intervened.

Well I don't know if they so much intervened on Blade as just didn't let him direct.