PDA

View Full Version : LG Xenon help

Wilkz07
12-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Just got an LG Xenon on the weekend and want to know (since i can't seem to figure it out):

How do you remove the demo games that come with the phone? They are stored on the phone, no memory card is plugged in and when I connect to a pc with usb and sync'd to 'mass storage' from the phone options - its looking for the micro card slot.

how do i remove the crappy demo games?

Adam Blue
12-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Could be locked by carrier. A debrand or root access may be required. Generally not worth it.

I googled and found info for the Vu (http://www.att-phones.org/att-lg-vu-tricks-delete-games-and-other-files.html). Possibly similar?

Wilkz07
12-15-2009, 10:34 AM
thanks i'll take a look at that link. i bought it from a bell store. if it is locked it sucks because why would i ever want to play the demo, or unlock the full version of Bubble Bash, Family Feud, or Scrabble

EDIT- didn't have the same options as the VU. I'll keep looking for how to delete. hopefully i can find someone who has a xenon and deleted them.

roboninja
12-15-2009, 11:52 AM
thanks i'll take a look at that link. i bought it from a bell store. if it is locked it sucks because why would i ever want to play the demo, or unlock the full version of Bubble Bash, Family Feud, or Scrabble

EDIT- didn't have the same options as the VU. I'll keep looking for how to delete. hopefully i can find someone who has a xenon and deleted them.

Family Feud is awesome :D

Wilkz07
12-15-2009, 01:00 PM
damn.

live chatted with lg - says they can't be deleted becuase its the way my provider has programmed the phone.

ah well.